U.S. Bank Junior Technical Support Specialist with Romanian in Warsaw, Poland
A leader in the payments industry, Elavon provides end-to-end payment processing solutions and services to more than one million merchants around the world. If you want to make a difference in your life, your community and your world, join us at Elavon. We know our company is only as strong as our people, and we are committed to your professional growth and success. Elavon is part of the U.S. Bank family, a diverse workplace, where we celebrate the individuality of each member of our global team.
Working model: hybrid
• Serve as technology liaison between customers, business departments, and vendors;
• Daily customer support of all the technical solutions we offer to our customers (Terminal, PC solutions, integrated devices);
• Ensure that a positive and professional image of the company is portrayed to customers and vendors at all times;
• Ensure that all queries are dealt with efficiently and that appropriate urgency is afforded to the query;
• Manage root cause analysis;
• Keep abreast of any procedural changes to ensure that we are offering customers the most up to date information;
• Aid Call centre in achieving Service Level Agreements by ensuring that daily, weekly monthly goals are met;
• Working queries coming through dedicated mailbox as well as internal tickets (however mostly you will answer inbound calls).
• Fluency in oral and written Romanian;
• Fluency in oral and written English or Polish;
• Willigness to work from Monday to Friday between 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. (8 hours shift);
• Willingness to work in hybrid model;
• Tech- savvy;
• MS Office proficiency;
• Excellent administrational skills;
• Be a team player and able to work on own initiative;
• Ability to work to set targets and deadlines;
• Experience in Customer Service (nice to have);
• Advocate for the customer;
• Spanish will be additional advantage;
• Ability to multitask, working with multiple systems and data sources;
• Ability to build relationships.
What we offer:
• Full time position, employment agreement;
• Complex medical care (dentist, home visits and travel insurance included);
• Life insurance;
• Multi sport card or co-financed holidays;
• Online language classes financed by Elavon (English, German, Spanish, Norwegian and Polish for foreigners);
• One day extra leave (Elavon day),
• Pension plan (optional).
• Opportunity to participate in social and community projects.
• Highly professional, multicultural environment and high standards of work;
• Professional trainings, opportunity to develop career path in organizational structures, support in career planning;
• Work in a dynamic team with a supportive inclusive culture and strong values;
• Interaction with Clients and Colleagues across the globe;
• Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment;
If there’s anything we can do to accommodate a disability during any portion of the application or hiring process, please refer to our disability accommodations for applicants (https://www.usbank.com/careers/disability-accommodation-for-applicants.html) .
We offer an exciting, fast-paced and diverse working environment with employees of many different nationalities. We provide benefits to help you protect your health and financial security; and give you peace of mind. We also invest in your career growth with development resources that give you the opportunity to stretch and shine.
This is an Elavon posting. Elavon is a part of the U.S. Bank family.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.