U.S. Bank Project Manager - Card Conversion in United States
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Conversion Project Managers are responsible to accurately direct and manage events for the execution of conversion of cardholder accounts from recently purchased card portfolios. The end result is production of change in terms notifications, boarding of new accounts to U.S. Bank’s card system, issuance of plastics to the new customers and posting of transferred balances. Ability to manage medium and large projects with minimal direction from management, directly managing all aspects of the project lifecycle. Consults internal business lines and external clients to identify and analyze needs; develops and maintains project plans and provides input to recommendations for requests and/or problem resolution. Prepares and delivers detailed agendas and documentation for effective and productive data discovery and on-going weekly meetings with client and impacted internal teams. Manages the overall client relationship throughout the entire project lifecycle; set client expectations and manage tasks to meet expectations independently. Leads meetings with internal and external technical and operational teams to ensure successful and timely completion in accordance with project requirements. Performs validation, sign-off and approval for production of conversion communication notifications. Serves as the subject matter expert for the client and internal areas; provides support for research with post conversion inquiries.Basic Qualifications:
Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
Three to five years of experience in project management activities
• Knowledge of Elan RPS Operations and Elan Business Line objectives within RPS relative to conversions. 5+ years of related business and industry experience preferably credit cards.
• Proven ability to earn the trust of the client; mobilize and motivate teams, set direction and approach, resolve conflict, and ability to execute with limited information and ambiguity. Strong organizational and analytical skills, business and technical acumen. Advanced knowledge of General Business tools (MS Office, Excel, etc.)
• Focused and versatile team player that is comfortable under pressure.
• Ability to communicate at all levels with clarity and precision both verbally and written. Strong presentation skills, adaptable to the audience.
• Ownership and a strong commitment to achieving results; adeptness to overcome obstacles and remain productive when under pressure.
• Resourceful and positive when presented with new challenges; demonstrate adaptability, can-do, confidence, enthusiasm, open mindedness and personal integrity.
• Demonstrate high accountability to achieve goals; prioritize competing demands for time; remove obstacles that hinder success.
Salary range reflected is an estimate of base pay and is for the primary location.
Base pay range may vary if an offer is made for work in a different location.
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting usbank.com/careers at https://www.usbank.com/careers/index.html .
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company’s status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law at https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program at https://www.usbank.com/careers/verification-of-eligibility-for-employment.html .
Pay Range: $66,725.00 - $78,500.00 - $86,350.00
Our 74,000 employees work across departments to help our millions of retail, business, wealth management, payment, commercial and corporate, and investment services customers across the country and around the world turn their dreams into reality. Our employees are empowered to create change and drive our future, and we pride ourselves on diligently and ethically upholding U.S. Bank’s best-in-class financial record and legacy of more than 150 years in banking. Most importantly, we put people first, cultivating and treasuring meaningful relationships with the customers we serve, the colleagues we support and the communities where we live and work.