U.S. Bank Senior Product Manager - Sales in SAN FRANCISCO, California
Develops and directs the marketing programs for a significant product or product category. Compiles and evaluates research on the market's product requirements and identifies enhancements to current features and functionality. Establishes marketing strategies including product direction, advertising, packaging, pricing, expense budgets, profit plans, and future product enhancements or modifications to manage a product's life cycle. Interfaces and collaborates with sales, production, design, and technical teams to develop product requirements and specifications. May also direct client/partner relationships.
• Sustain profitability and growth of unit(s)
• Provide strategic direction and leadership to pursue objectives of unit(s)
• Create and maintain cost-effective programs for unit(s)
• Actively ensure compliance with all US Bancorp policies and procedures such as Code of Ethics and all Anti-Money Laundering, Bank Secrecy Act, information security and suspicious activity reporting requirements, etc.
• Decisions are made in conjunction with major corporation programs, plans or strategies. Independent action is normally required although other division or senior managers are usually consulted before final action is taken
• Probable errors would have significant effect on major functions of the corporation
• 12 years of banking or other relevant work experience
• 7 years of management experience
• BA/MBA in marketing, or other related field
• Strong leadership abilities and strategic management skills
• Knowledge of business unit's function and products
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Well-developed analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills
• Considerable tact, diplomacy and people skills
Job: Product Management
Primary Location: CA-CA-San Francisco
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 200011279
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.