U.S. Bank Senior Microservices Application Lead - San Francisco, CA in SAN FRANCISCO, California
We're building a next-generation Enterprise Customer Communications platform with a vision to consolidate all outbound customer communications sent from different internal and customer facing applications to US Bank customers. This product shall host a library of microservices to front-end the scalable core communications platform. Platform provides high deliverability and resiliency to ensure the customer communications are sent timely manner meeting the desired SLA’s. We're seeking an energetic and talented lead to help us achieve our product vision and goals. You will focus on all the core software development activities.
• Lead collaboration with Business and Product Management to understand requirements, take a product approach to translate requirements into appropriate architecture and system functionality that successfully deliver required business success.
• Lead and responsible for technical design, work breakdown and estimation, and implementation of required features.
• Champion within the team along sprint process to be on top of the task and bug management system for timely deliverable or resolution.
• Apply DevOps mindset, take ownership of production success, optimize operation success via automation/active alerting/self-healing, and lead the resolution of production issues to ensure 99.99% uptime and SLA.
• Drive the release planning and execution with end-to-end understanding and insights (effort, risk, priority) of the planned features.
• Develop high-quality code, define best engineering practice, perform peer code reviews to ensure successful deliverable with engineering excellence.
• Actively guide and mentor junior developers to develop their technical expertise and lead a few offshore engineers to maximize productivity.
Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
Six to eight years of relevant experience
Ten or more years of experience across multiple technology disciplines
Three or more years of project/team leadership skills experience
Expertise with open stack technologies to implement Microservices, have prior experience in working with Spring Boot, Go Lang, Kafka, Spark/Flink, Cassandra and/or Mongo DB technologies
Exceptional technical expertise in architectural design, development and implementation with specialization in multiple technology disciplines, platforms and applications
Extensive knowledge in system integration and business process modeling
Superior understanding of the enterprise architectural blueprint requirements and the impact on business functions
Considerable technical, logical, analytical and problem-solving skills
Deep understanding of Private and Public Cloud Architectures
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Job: Information Technology
Primary Location: CA-CA-San Francisco
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 200012757
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.