U.S. Bank PWM Private Wealth Advisor NMLS - Northern California in SAN FRANCISCO, California
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. As the fifth-largest bank in the United States, we are one of the country's most respected, innovative, and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
U.S. Bank Private Wealth Management (PWM) helps clients identify and achieve their financial objectives. Our teams advise clients holistically on wealth and estate planning, investments, banking, credit, insurance, charitable giving, and fiduciary administration. In addition, PWM has specialized capabilities in business-sale advisory, pre-transaction planning, private service corporations and their principals, and charitable giving.
The Private Wealth Advisor (PWA) is responsible for identifying, managing, and deepening client relationships in Northern California. The PWA uses familiarity with client circumstances alongside a broad knowledge of investments, banking, wealth and estate planning, and trust services to frame, acquire, and retain relationships. A team of specialists support these efforts by providing deeper knowledge in their respective areas of expertise. As a U.S. Bank representative in the community the PWA also acts as a conduit for Private Wealth Management’s strategic partners in the region.
• Identify and engage with a prospective pool of clients, which includes prospecting, developing external centers of influence, and accessing personal and professional networks
• Develop a thorough understanding of needs, goals, and financial position to help clients strategize in a clear and supportive manner
• Prioritize and deploy the resources of U.S. Bank and U.S. Bank Private Wealth Management to creatively and consistently exceed client expectations
• Deliver best-in-class advice and liaise with other advisors to organize and prioritize client objectives
• Maintain professional standards through an in-depth understanding of capital markets, financial and estate planning, banking, and industry trends that impact clients
• Advocate for and promote a diverse work environment that prioritizes teamwork and cooperation
• Observe and act within U.S. Bank policies and guidelines
We are interested in the best talent to help drive business in northern California, and so are open to conversation with someone located in the greater Bay area as well.
This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) registration under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act of 2008 and Regulation Z. You will be subject to the required registration process, which includes a criminal background and credit check. Failure to meet or maintain any of the NMLS registration requirements, including maintaining a satisfactory criminal and credit record, may result in a rescission of your offer or termination of employment.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• Eight or more years of experience in business development, endowments and foundations, estate planning, banking, or portfolio management
• Experience interacting with ultra-high and high net worth clients
• Established network in Northern California with strong relationship management, networking, and business development skills
• Focus on and demonstrated success in specific client segments or verticals with developed strategic partnerships
• Experience profiling clients and formulating customized strategies to address their needs
• Holistic approach to managing client relationships with the ability to organize and prioritize a team of specialists
• Outstanding communication skills, emotional intelligence, and the ability to simplify complex concepts for audiences with different levels of sophistication
• A passion for problem-solving and acting as a strategic advisor
• Ability to make critical decisions independently and act as a business owner
Job: Relationship Management
Primary Location: CA-CA-San Francisco
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 200015368
Other Locations: CA-CA-San Jose, United States, CA-CA-Sacramento
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.