U.S. Bank Product Manager in SAINT LOUIS, Missouri
Responsible for functioning as the voice of the customer within and between the business and product engineering teams. Deliver on product strategy and vision, acting as a business engineer rationalizing the use of data, interacting with and embedded within the product delivery teams throughout the agile delivery process. Overall ensure delivery of marketable capabilities, and engage with key stakeholders to define, document, and prioritize features and collaborate with the agile scrums team to deliver.
▪ Understands key business objectives and strategy of the product, and supports other Business Product Owners in meeting business objectives, customer needs, KPIs, MBOs and financial targets
▪ Ensures end-to-end alignment of user stories to a specific scrum, identifies and relays dependencies
▪ Works with Product Management and Engineering, define and prioritize software Product features and software enhancements
▪ Review product alignment with customer wants through development lifecycle and raise improvement opportunities to drive adoption
▪ Collaborate and communicate with internal and external customers as needed for product development, enhancement and support activities.
▪ Identify and resolve roadblocks impeding software development
▪ Drive software work estimation
▪ Manage Agile team production support activities
▪ Provide functional expertise on software products developed by the Agile team
▪ Serves as the primary point of contact during the refinement phase; works with cross functional teams using Agile and DevOps principles
Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
Six to Eight years of related work experience
Expert knowledge of the Collections business line
Strong product management, design and development skills
Technical project management experience working in an Agile environment
Strong negotiation skills
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Strong financial and competitive analysis and computer skills
Demonstrated management, leadership and interpersonal skills
Job: Information Technology
Primary Location: Missouri-MO-Saint Louis
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 200015100
Other Locations: United States
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.