U.S. Bank Card Program Specialist - Robbinsdale, MN in ROBBINSDALE, Minnesota
The Card Programs Specialist is responsible for the ongoing development, oversight, reporting, activity and risk monitoring (usage, fraud, delinquency) of the card programs used across the enterprise in conjunction with their ongoing travel, event and underlying purchasing (vendor) activity. Makes recommendations to standardize and/or improve procedures and processes, mitigate risk and implement new technology.
Essential Functions/Preferred Skills & Experience:
• Serves as the key liaison to Corporate Payment Systems and subject matter expert for the enterprise card program.
• Work in conjunction with business lines to focus on optimizing our card program to achieve best in class results.
• Responsible for the development and ongoing oversight of fraud and non-compliance monitoring, reporting and communication. Identify trends, suggest and implement remediations.
• Participates in card program reviews and audits; provides reports as needed.
• Creates, maintains, and distributes card program policies and procedures.
• Recommends process improvements to management and assists with the implementation.
• Manages and maintains the ongoing setup of card program rules, merchant codes, blocks and reporting needed for daily monitoring of the program.
• Participates in technical projects as the interface between business line and impacted applications (Accounts Payable, Purchasing Systems, Travel & Expense Reimbursements). Will also partner with business line to vet and lead Payables efforts on pilot programs and proof of concepts.
• Ability to manage multiples tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously.
• Ability to work as part of a project team.
• Excellent verbal and written presentation and communication skills.
• Excellent computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications.
Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
Two to four years of related experience
General knowledge of policies, plans, procedures, products and regulatory requirements for assigned business unit
Ability to conduct an analysis of a business need, including scheduling meetings, planning agendas and conferring with business line leaders
Thorough understanding of project management and testing methodology and procedures
Ability to develop test schedules, review testing plans, track test issues and report on test results
Strong analytical and forecasting skills
Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
Ability to work as part of a project team
Excellent verbal and written presentation and communication skills
Excellent computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
Job: Business Ops Analysis
Primary Location: Minnesota-MN-Robbinsdale
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 190041169
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.