U.S. Bank Cash Management Relationship Manager - multiple locations in Richmond, Virginia
Manages all relationship management activities for clients in the assigned portfolio: Studies the portfolio and identifies opportunities to grow the partnership. Works with various departments to ensure clients are properly reviewed (Compliance) and serviced (Operations). Identifies trends both specific and industry wide to ensure clients remain viable and within good standing with the bank. Manages client negotiations; pricing of the product within the target rate of return; proper documentation and closing the negotiation. Maintain strong relationships with clients to ensure we are able to meet business plan for the year.
Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
Eight or more years of sales experience in the financial services industry
One or more years of management experience
Ability to travel
- Strong understanding of all products and services applicable to target client segment
- Considerable knowledge of applicable policies and procedures
- Advanced knowledge of all organization products and operations
- Demonstrated sales and marketing skills and abilities
- Strong organizational and managerial skills
- Ability to develop and administer budgets
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
Job: Relationship Management
Primary Location: Virginia
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 200010646
Other Locations: West Virginia-WV-Home-based, Virginia-VA-Home-based
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.