U.S. Bank Sr. Procurement ERP Manager - S2P Technology (Hybrid) in Richfield, Minnesota
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
In this role you will:
• Lead ongoing integration strategy, as well as implementation execution and ongoing management, for existing and new procurement systems to drive the bank towards best-in-class procurement performance
• Partner with Procurement and internal client teams to drive adoption of tools and services
o Develop integration scope, plans and deliverables with business line and internal and external technology partners
o Provide periodic updates on progress to executive leadership, sponsors and impacted stakeholders
o Consult with senior leaders and front-line team members to drive impact of systems, and act as an advocate for collaboration with U.S. Bank Procurement
o In collaboration with process owners, manage ongoing development, enhancement and improvement of systems, procedures, workflows, processes; understand and mitigate negative impacts of future releases
o Manage ongoing configuration and adjustments as needed
o Demonstrate empathy for and find solutions for end users
o Ensure strategy supports bank diversity and ESG goals
• Manage relationships with procurement technology and supplier partners
o Ensure mutual benefit for both suppliers and the bank
o Manage performance; identify, escalate, and resolve issues
o Identify, review and pursue alternatives when appropriate
• Research, identify, pilot and onboard emerging tools and services to improve procurement impact
o Monitor industry trends and identify opportunities and emerging technologies relevant to sourcing, cost control, and vendor management
o Support business case development to clearly explain and support adoption of new tools; collaborate with finance partners to clearly illustrate financial impacts and benefits
o Understand how tools will integrate with existing technology
• Act as lead PM, or, depending on case, work w/ organizational PMOs and/or supplier PMs, to prioritize opportunities, and drive integration, testing and deployment
o Drive strategy for change management
o Collaborate with bank internal clients and key stakeholders, notably with technology teams supporting integrations
• Ensure systems support timely, transparent and repeatable reporting and analysis to both Procurement and enterprise stakeholders
• Establish or work against benchmarks for system performance / impact on the enterprise
o Identify reasonable, time-bound deliverables and goals; manage execution against goals
• Act as an SME for systems integration, planning and maintenance, both for Procurement and the enterprise
• Act as escalation point for limited critical user or team systems or training issues
• Manage multiple dotted-line engagements to leadership, key stakeholders, and front-line employees
o As appropriate, act as a mentor for procurement technology team members
o Support management of team members supporting procurement technology, including internal customer support
• In partnership with teams serving internal clients, act as an ambassador for U.S. Bank Enterprise Procurement, and the tools and services it offers
• Demonstrated experience in ongoing management of procurement or ERP systems
o Demonstrated experience managing from technology acquisition through steady state release strongly preferred, preferably in relation to S2P systems (Workday, SAP, Coupa, etc.)
o Experience working with / implementing / optimizing use of Workday and Scout systems strongly preferred
• Five or more years’ experience in procurement or procurement-related environments
• Advanced degree preferred – MBA, Tech MBA, advanced information or technology management
• Ability to work independently in a matrixed, federated environment
If there’s anything we can do to accommodate a disability during any portion of the application or hiring process, please refer to our disability accommodations for applicants (https://careers.usbank.com/global/en/disability-accommodations-for-applicants) .
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting careers.usbank.com .
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company’s status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program (https://careers.usbank.com/verification-of-eligibility-for-employment) .
Due to legal requirements, U.S. Bank requires that the successful candidate hired for some positions be fully-vaccinated for COVID-19, absent being granted an accommodation due to a medical condition, pregnancy, or sincerely held religious belief or other legally required exemption. For these positions, as part of the conditional offer of employment, the successful candidate will be asked to provide proof of vaccination or approval for an accommodation or exemption upon hire.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.