U.S. Bank Agile Full Stack Software Developer (Kofax KTA/C#)- Richfield, MN and Multiple Locations in RICHFIELD, Minnesota
U.S. Bank is seeking a talented and passionate Software Development Lead for a unique role that combines technical leadership and hands-on coding in C# with Kofax Total Agility (KTA). The position requires at least 3 years of hands on experience implementing Kofax Total Agility application development with experience in KTA architecture, process model, design, web service integration and custom UI development. Additional requirements include experience working on Kofax Analytics and experience of designing/developing reports along with strong knowledge of C# and .NET features. Position requires 5 years of work experience in Application Development/IT Systems Testing.
About the team:
You're considering a career with one of the most admired, reputable and strongest banks in the United States. You will be called to apply your talents and creative energy as we invest our hearts and minds to power human potential. The Enterprise Content Services (ECS) group provides enterprise applications and services for storing, retrieving, and managing content/documents—making up a critical technology competency across the entire bank.
• Serve as a full stack agile application developer responsible for development from front end to back end, including refactoring legacy code and reducing technical debts
• Develop using Kofax Total Agility - automatic document identification and classification, creating workflow, automate the data extraction using OCR, ICR, OMR and Barcode engines (1D and 2D).
• Design Kofax servers, clients, sizing of app servers based on data and document volumes for multiple input channels - scanning stations, emails, fax channels.
• Lead in DevOps activities - automatic deployments
• Perform functional Testing, including creating, maintaining and executing both manual and automated tests
• Participate, as needed in the code migration, deployment and rollout process
• Be a team player, flexible and ready to take initiative, explore new ideas, learn continuously and mentor team as needed
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related fields, or equivalent work experience
At least eight years of work experience in Application Development/IT Systems Testing, and team leadership
• KOFAX KTA certification, experience with KTA 7.7 preferred
• Ability to create automatic deployment for KTA solutions
• Knowledge and ability to implement TDD
• Experience with containers, automatic deployment (Jenkins) and cloud deployment (Docker/Kubernetes)
• Team Foundation Server (TFS) for source control, build, deployment
Successful applicants will exemplify US Bank's ethical principles of uncompromising integrity, respect for others, accountability for decisions and actions, and good citizenship.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Job: Information Technology
Primary Location: Minnesota-MN-Richfield
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 200000511
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.