U.S. Bank Direct Marketing Acquisition Manager - Multiple Locations or Remote in Raleigh, North Carolina
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
U.S. Bank is currently seeking a Direct Marketing Acquisition Manager, who will be responsible for managing end-to-end direct marketing campaigns for the Business Banking team. The ideal applicant will have a comprehensive project management background specializing in direct marketing and strategic analysis and financial services experience marketing in a multi-channel, regulatory-driven environment. Additional responsibilities include:
• Participates in the development of an annual product marketing strategy and is accountable for delivering results based on that plan;
• Evaluates market trends, competition, and the performance of marketing campaigns for their impact and/or contribution to overall ROI and profitability;
• Supports consistent and cohesive messages across all touch points from single experiential events to multi-touch experiences across print, web, wireless, and other media;
• Works with third party vendors to provide creative and copy direction and ensures consistency in brand tone and approach;
• Leads a project team and manages and tracks multiple, very detailed projects in order to meet deadlines, as well as assesses the performance of, and formulates strategies for, testing and improvement(s);
• Manages toward budget objectives and mines data resources to grow the business;
• Analyzes campaign performance results and makes strategic recommendations based on those results while communicating them to clients and partners;
• Troubleshoots problems and implements solutions for internal teams and external vendors; and
• Navigates a matrixed organization, influences multiple business lines, and balances the creative vision with business realities.
The ideal location for this role is Minneapolis, MN, as well as anywhere in the U.S. Bank 26-state footprint and may be a hybrid work model (three days in office and two from home weekly); however, for highly-qualified candidates, we are open to fully remote candidates outside of the U.S. Bank footprint.
• Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
• Six or more years of related experience in marketing and marketing strategy with proven ability to deliver results
• Demonstrated team leadership capabilities in managing direct marketing projects (three to five years of experience), along with experience in optimizing multi-channel campaigns, including direct mail, email, telemarketing, lead generation, internet, ATM, and mobile
• Familiarity with financial services-related terminology and targeting attributes
• Thorough knowledge of how to produce targeted, 1:1 offers communicated via multiple channels with an emphasis on direct mail, email, and lead generation
• Ability to multitask effectively with given timelines and capable of working independently and taking ownership of projects
• Strong, proven critical-thinking, organization, prioritization, and communications skills/abilities
• Understanding of regulatory requirements, competitive marketplace, response rates and direct mail success measures, consumer financial services products, and managing compliance-driven requirements
If there’s anything we can do to accommodate a disability during any portion of the application or hiring process, please refer to our disability accommodations for applicants (https://careers.usbank.com/global/en/disability-accommodations-for-applicants) .
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting careers.usbank.com .
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company’s status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program (https://careers.usbank.com/verification-of-eligibility-for-employment) .
Salary range reflected is an estimate of base pay and is for the primary location. Base pay range may vary if an offer is made for work in a different location. Pay Range: $95,540.00 - $112,400.00 - $123,640.00
Due to legal requirements, U.S. Bank requires that the successful candidate hired for some positions be fully-vaccinated for COVID-19, absent being granted an accommodation due to a medical condition, pregnancy, or sincerely held religious belief or other legally required exemption. For these positions, as part of the conditional offer of employment, the successful candidate will be asked to provide proof of vaccination or approval for an accommodation or exemption upon hire.
U.S. Bank will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.