U.S. Bank Senior Java J2EE Spring Webservices Developer - Palo Alto, CA in PALO ALTO, California
U.S. Bank is currently seeking a Senior Java J2EE Spring Webservices Developer within Talech, focused on building the next generation software for small business. In this roll the Sr. Java Developer will be responsible for the development and application of the next generation of software through simple, intuitive interfaces and powerful analytics. This is a hands-on role with primary focus on analysis, design, and development of complex web applications. We are looking for Senior Java developers with strong passion for developing quality code and deep understanding of core concepts of Java/J2EE & RESTful Web Services technologies. We're located in the center of Silicon Valley in California.
• Maintain high standards of software quality by establishing good practices and habits within the development team while delivering solutions on time and on budget.
• Facilitate the agile development process through daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo, and retrospective meetings.
• Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
• Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
• Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
• Research and evaluate a variety of software products and development tools.
• Use your experience and judgement to make the system scalable and performant
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related fields, or equivalent work experience
• At least 10 years of work experience in Application Development/IT Systems Testing, and team leadership
Required Skills / Experience
• 5 years hands-on experience in developing Java/J2EE applications
• Strong experience in developing RESTful web services utilizing industry standard frameworks like Spring
• Working knowledge of relational databases, SQL, and OR mapping frameworks like Hibernate
• Demonstrated OO design skills and familiarity with J2EE design patterns
• Proven communication skills, both written and oral
• Familiarity with all facets of SDLC - ranging from inception to deployment
• Hands-on experience with unit testing frameworks like JUnit
Preferred Skills / Experience
• Cloud services like Amazon AWS
• Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and/or Microservices Architecture
• MySQL database
• Unix/Linux, Maven and Git
• Web development, PHP, JS, PHP, HTML/CSS
• Information Security
Job: Information Technology
Primary Location: CA-CA-Palo Alto
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 190036016
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.