U.S. Bank Email Campaign Manager - Multiple locations in Owensboro, Kentucky
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
U.S. Bank is recruiting an Email Campaign Manager to join our growing Corporate Email Marketing team supporting our Mortgage business line. The Corporate Email Marketing team is responsible for creating and executing successful email marketing programs for our business line customers. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who is detail-oriented and data-driven. We are seeking an experienced Salesforce Marketing Cloud (or similar ESP) expert who will build and deploy email campaigns in support of various business needs. This person will work directly with the Mortgage line of business to prioritize, optimize, and execute email marketing campaigns. This person should be knowledgeable of email best practices, reporting and analysis of email metrics, and comfortable providing feedback to multiple stakeholders.
The role will also be responsible for the development of emails from receipt of creative assets, through campaign setup, and ultimately deployment, using Salesforce Marketing Cloud. This includes coding HTML emails, amending code to enable dynamic content, testing functionality and rendering, executing test sends and revisions, and managing approvals. Also required is the ability to prepare subscriber lists and schedule deployments through the Marketing Cloud application. The position will be part of corporate email marketing but will spend a portion of their time in an Agile environment working specifically with our Mortgage line of business. Additional responsibilities include:
• Owns the email campaign creation, testing, and deployment process using SFMC (content builder, journey builder);
• Performs campaign and benchmark reporting, insights, and analysis with recommendations to stakeholders; and
• Interacts and collaborates with business line partners and stakeholders, including campaign-related communications, strategy around email best practices, and ensuring emails are following brand, CAN-SPAM, and accessibility guidelines.
This role is hybrid. Team members who are in a hybrid role typically spend three days a week at a U.S. Bank location, while having flexibility on their work location for the other working days.
• Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
• Six or more years of related experience in marketing and marketing strategy with proven ability to deliver results
• Agency and email strategy experience
• Knowledge of Internet development technologies (HTML, XML, Web Services, web development tools etc.)
• Knowledge of email marketing principles, best practices, and strategy
• Ability to apply strategic marketing ideas to actual business objectives and goals
• Excellent organizational and project management skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
• Impeccable eye for detail
• Ampscript proficiency and hands-on experience with HTML, CSS, and Adobe Creative Suite
• Familiarity with pulling Salesforce reports to generate sending lists
• Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience and certification
If there’s anything we can do to accommodate a disability during any portion of the application or hiring process, please refer to our disability accommodations for applicants (https://careers.usbank.com/global/en/disability-accommodations-for-applicants) .
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting careers.usbank.com .
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company’s status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program (https://careers.usbank.com/verification-of-eligibility-for-employment) .
Salary range reflected is an estimate of base pay and is for the primary location. Base pay range may vary if an offer is made for work in a different location. Pay Range: $87,465.00 - $102,900.00 - $113,190.00
Due to legal requirements, U.S. Bank requires that the successful candidate hired for some positions be fully-vaccinated for COVID-19, absent being granted an accommodation due to a medical condition, pregnancy, or sincerely held religious belief or other legally required exemption. For these positions, as part of the conditional offer of employment, the successful candidate will be asked to provide proof of vaccination or approval for an accommodation or exemption upon hire.
U.S. Bank will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.