U.S. Bank Customer Account Manager in Oslo, Norway
A leader in the payments industry, Elavon provides end-to-end payment processing solutions and services to more than one million merchants around the world. If you want to make a difference in your life, your community and your world, join us at Elavon. We know our company is only as strong as our people, and we are committed to your professional growth and success. Elavon is part of the U.S. Bank family, a diverse workplace, where we celebrate the individuality of each member of our global team.
1. Accountabilities for your role - what are you expected to do?
• Responsible for proactive support and service to an assigned portfolio of small to medium-sized Elavon clients via telephone or email.
• Responsibilities include account maintenance, growth, increased profitability, overall client satisfaction, and projects and to identify opportunities to enhance the profitability of the client relationship.
• Sells a full range of merchant processing products and services. This role is the escalation point for both internal and external client issues.
2. Competencies for your Role - how are you expected to behave?
Ethics and trust.
Maintain high ethical standards; gain the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity and authenticity.
Appropriately identify and manage risks, in compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, and with Company Policy.
Build strong customer relationships and deliver customer-centric solutions.
Drive for results.
Hold self and others accountable to consistently achieve meaningful results.
3. Technical Competencies for your Role - what are you expected to know? (software, programs, skills)
• Emerging relationship building and selling skills
• Ability to analyze information received from various sources and synthesize into reports, presentations and proposals
• Strong problem-solving skills • Strong organization and project management skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
• Proven customer service/relations skills
• Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
• Excellent presentation, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
4. Qualifications Required to perform your Role? (experience, language, driving licence etc)
Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
• Zero to two years of client management experience
• Fluent in Norwegian
• Good English
• Sales experience
5. Control Function Disclosure
This role has been identified as a Controlled Function (“CF4”) under the Central Bank of Ireland’s Fitness & Probity Regime. Accordingly, the Company must be satisfied on reasonable grounds that the role holder complies at all times with the Fitness and Probity Standards. Applicants agree to permit the Company (or its agents) to conduct such due diligence as it deems necessary to satisfy itself on reasonable grounds that you comply with the Fitness and Probity Standards and that you will provide the Company with all information and/or documentation relating to your qualifications, experience, employment history, financial soundness and other interests that the Company requests for that purpose.
If there’s anything we can do to accommodate a disability during any portion of the application or hiring process, please refer to our disability accommodations for applicants (https://www.usbank.com/careers/disability-accommodation-for-applicants.html) .
We offer an exciting, fast-paced and diverse working environment with employees of many different nationalities. We provide benefits to help you protect your health and financial security; and give you peace of mind. We also invest in your career growth with development resources that give you the opportunity to stretch and shine.
This is an Elavon posting. Elavon is a part of the U.S. Bank family.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.