U.S. Bank Research Manager - Multiple Locations or Remote in Nashville, Tennessee
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
U.S. Bank is currently seeking a Research Manager, who will be knowledgeable on how to design, analyze, and interpret research (both qualitative and quantitative) information and be skilled in the business application of research. This person should have experience with employee or marketing research applications to support strategies of key business partners across the U.S. Bank and have sound project management skills. Additional responsibilities include:
• Works with Employee Research Director to identify, plan, and effectively deliver employee research results (timely and useful/actionable) to support stakeholder decisions and actions;
• Ensures insights are compelling and rooted in facts, necessary rigor, appropriate interpretation and judgment, and ultimately helping to inform strategic plans and decisions;
• Designs, executes, analyzes, and summarizes findings to guide actions/decision making;
• Integrates research with other available information and proactively shares with EX insight consultants; and
• Manages multiple, highly visible projects in a fast-paced environment.
The ideal location for this role is Minneapolis, MN, as well as anywhere in the U.S. Bank 26-state footprint, and it will be a hybrid work model (three days in office and two days from home); however, for highly-qualified candidates, we are open to a fully remote employee outside of the U.S. Bank footprint.
• Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
• Eight to 10 years of experience in project management activities
• Four to 10 years of professional experience related to employee or marketing research (qualitative or quantitative)
• Master’s degree in behavioral science (such as sociology, psychology, or anthropology) or marketing research, or Bachelor’s degree in behavioral science, marketing, communications, or journalism
• Experience analyzing and managing or executing different types of research (qualitative, quantitative, focus groups, surveys, text analysis, driver analysis) and comfort with research planning/designing and execution, analysis, and interpretation
• Experience conducting research tied to employee listening
• Strong data visualization skills
• Experience preparing executive-level content
• Curious and analytical mindset with the ability to connect the dots and translate information to actions, as well as comfort level with ambiguity and ability to prioritize
• Advanced knowledge and experience with project management and ability to work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects
• Experience with Qualtrics platform or other do-it-yourself platform, as well as with SPSS or Tableau
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, particularly around conveying data/info
• Comfortable shifting gears quickly, and thrives when working on quick-turn, highly visible deliverables
• Strong Microsoft Office proficiency
• Demonstrated management and leadership skills and previous success working on a cross-functional team
If there’s anything we can do to accommodate a disability during any portion of the application or hiring process, please refer to our disability accommodations for applicants (https://careers.usbank.com/global/en/disability-accommodations-for-applicants) .
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting careers.usbank.com .
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company’s status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program (https://careers.usbank.com/verification-of-eligibility-for-employment) .
Salary range reflected is an estimate of base pay and is for the primary location. Base pay range may vary if an offer is made for work in a different location. Pay Range: $95,540.00 - $112,400.00 - $123,640.00
Due to legal requirements, U.S. Bank requires that the successful candidate hired for some positions be fully-vaccinated for COVID-19, absent being granted an accommodation due to a medical condition, pregnancy, or sincerely held religious belief or other legally required exemption. For these positions, as part of the conditional offer of employment, the successful candidate will be asked to provide proof of vaccination or approval for an accommodation or exemption upon hire.
U.S. Bank will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.