U.S. Bank WMIS FCC Governance Implementation/Remediation Coordinator - Minneapolis, MN in MINNEAPOLIS, Minnesota
The WMIS Financial Crimes Compliance Governance Implementation/Remediation Coordinator, located in Minneapolis, MN, will partner within the Wealth Management & Investment Services (WM&IS) Line of Business, including other RCA Consultants and RCA Managers, to create, implement, maintain, support, review or oversee an effective risk management framework.
They will manage, facilitate and participate in the review and implementation of Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) /Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Know Your Customer (KYC) and Economic Sanctions (ES) programs, policies, projects and/or activities to ensure compliance with applicable international, federal, state and local laws and regulations.
They may identify control or operational gaps and inform solutions that minimize losses resulting from inadequate internal processes, systems or human errors.
They may actively identify, respond and/or escalate risks as appropriate.
They may serve as a functional liaison between the business line, Policy Governance, Enterprise Financial Crimes Compliance (EFCC), Legal and the other Lines of Defense within the enterprise.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• Five to seven years of applicable experience
Preferred Skills / Experience
• 3-5 years of experience in domestic and international BSA/AML, KYC and ES laws and regulations.
• Experience in mitigation plan and gap assessment activities, including coordinating procedure/process review, control application, facilitating change implementation, and reporting on implementation assignments and business readiness activities.
• Strong process facilitation and project management skills.
• Strong analytical skills in relation to laws, regulations and policies.
• Experience with reviewing, coordinating and reporting on training and professional development activities
• Experience in audit and issue coordination and resolution.
• Strong knowledge of Wealth Management Investment Services products/services, systems and associated risks/controls.
• Excellent oral, presentation and written communication skills.
• CAMS certified
• Proficiency in Archer, SharePoint, WebKYC, OmniKYC, and Microsoft Office applications.
• Experience with interacting directly with senior managers/regulators and relationship building.
• Ability to balance competing priorities and meet overlapping deadlines
Primary Location: Minnesota-MN-Minneapolis
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 190038809
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.