U.S. Bank UXDesign - Content Strategist - Wealth Management – Mulitple locations in MINNEAPOLIS, Minnesota
A core element of the transformation of the Wealth Management business is developing digital solutions to increase customer satisfaction, create efficiencies, and enable growth in revenue and market share. U.S. Bank is a dedicated to creating an intuitive, engaging, and accessible digital experience. To accomplish this, we are seeking am experienced highly motivated Content Strategist to work in conjunction with our digital product owner and drive the creation and ongoing enhancement of our online and mobile Wealth Management experience.
We are looking for candidates who are passionate about improving the experience for the customer. They take initiative to thoroughly understand our clients and financial services with a focus on wealth management and investing. The ideal candidate should have knowledge of current digital trends, user-centered design principles, UX best practices, as well as the competitive landscape in financial services and wealth management. They are driven to create usable world-class experiences. This candidate is highly collaborative and can articulately communicate and clearly translate business objectives into compelling and useful content.
• Works in a digital environment writing for responsive, multi-device experiences and emails.
• Collaborates with product marketing, business lines, UX, and Search Engine Optimization peers to create world-class customer experiences;
• Provides professional-quality content for secure online/mobile banking interfaces, responsive websites, mobile apps, online lead/application forms, marketing pages, and other cross-channel websites;
• Analyzes and understands end-to-end customer experiences to ensure that all content is consistent in voice/tone/construction and is technically correct;
• Collaborates and partners with other U.S. Bank content creators/strategists as appropriate to ensure consistent tone of voice and messaging for customers;
• Writes a variety of digital content as needed, including marketing pages, informational content, navigational elements, form field labels and messaging, error messages, contextual help, alert messages, and FAQs;
• Assists in gathering requirements and assessing content needs of a given project;
• Updates content logs, copy documents, and other documentation systems;
• Provides strategic content recommendations and writing/editing support for product managers, business lines, and other content stakeholders;
• Works with development and other internal team members on project implementation and launch activities, including stand-up meetings, defect resolution, acceptance testing, etc
Bachelor's degree, with an emphasis on English, Writing, Technical Writing, Journalism, Content Strategy, or Library Science preferred, or equivalent experience
Five or more years of related work experience
Five or more years of experience in the financial industry, including at least four years of experience in financial services, preferably wealth management and investments
Five or more years of professional experience writing for websites, mobile apps, software, or other digital platforms
Experience with Adobe CMS content authoring, wireframes, and design/prototyping software
Experience working with multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, with proven ability to respond flexibly to changing priorities
Ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization
Demonstrated ability to write clear, accurate, compelling content that adheres to style guidelines
Strong attention to detail, especially as it relates to complex customer interactions and compliance-mandated content
Ability to problem-solve and work independently when necessary
Experience collaborating with large cross-functional teams
Expert proficiency in Microsoft Office
Experience working with UX, product, technology, compliance, and SEO teams
Job: Information Technology
Primary Location: Minnesota-MN-Minneapolis
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 200015658
Other Locations: New York-NY-New York, North Carolina-NC-Charlotte, Texas-TX-Dallas, Georgia-GA-Atlanta, CA-CA-San Francisco
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.