U.S. Bank UX Design Director - Consumer in MINNEAPOLIS, Minnesota
The Design Director is responsible for delivering a distinctive online customer experience and seamless integration with phone and branch channels for U.S. Bank. This critical leadership role is at the center of a significant internet refresh program that will enable U.S. Bank to deepen customer relationships and contribute to organic business growth.
• Evangelizes the online user experience by setting a vision and overarching design that will drive engagement and excitement throughout the organization
• Defines and implements an online experience program consistent with the vision of deepening customer relationships
• Defines and delivers against targets across cross-sell, usage, servicing effectiveness, and retention
• Influences and partners with key groups product management, technology, and marketing to achieve outcomes
• Define content strategy and manages content delivery across website
• Manages use of user experience delivery partners to ensure partners deliver high-quality, accessible digital products as designed
• Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
• 12 or more years of user experience or related field
• Seven or more years in leadership roles in user experience
• Master of Fine Arts (MFA) or BFA degree
• Experience in creating and delivering customer-obsessed, high-volume transactional web properties and native mobile apps
• Experience leading external user experience design partners/agencies
• Working knowledge of content management systems, design systems and behavioral testing tools
• In-depth understanding of accessibility principles and track record of delivering high-quality universal design
Job: Marketing / Communications
Primary Location: Minnesota-MN-Minneapolis
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 200009159
Other Locations: Texas-TX-Dallas, Georgia-GA-Atlanta, New York-NY-New York, CA-CA-San Francisco
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.