U.S. Bank RPS/Omni Journey Owner – Minneapolis, MN in MINNEAPOLIS, Minnesota
This position, within the Omnichannel Digital Platforms team, will be a dedicated Journey Owner role on an agile journey team. The Journey Team is part of the Retail Payment Solutions/Omni Agile Studio and focused on delivering credit and debit card capabilities across iOS, Android and online banking platforms. The person selected for this role will work closely with customers (internal and external), business lines across the enterprise, and other journey teams to drive the evolution U.S. Bank’s digital platforms.
• Responsible for the strategic direction of 1 or more agile teams under the direction of the RPS Experience/Business Owner.
• Acts as a liaison between the business and Agile teams, ensuring the teams understand vision for the products.
• Writes features and maintains/refines product backlog and guides the Journey Analayst prioritize all stories to ensure work focuses on those with maximum business value that align with product strategy.
• Works with Experience/Business owner and the teams to set release dates, determine when sufficient value has been delivered to release to market, understand tradeoffs between schedule, scope and budget and communicates this information to the organization.
• Coordinate activities and tracking from initial concept through user research, co-creation, rapid prototyping, to delivery.
• Leverage data and business understanding to ensure new and existing digital products manage risk while giving our customers great experiences.
• Partner with capability managers, delivery managers, journey analysts, architects, UXDesign, customer experience, research, scrum masters, business lines and other product managers to evangelize the best solutions and facilitate execution across various stakeholders.
• Manages a consistent, repeatable set of product artifacts (product-level roadmaps, feature / function gap analysis, journey / process maps, inventory of “best-in-class” experiences), evolving them in sync as our business changes and grows.
• Hands-on leader who excels at data analysis and customer research to drive discovery and ensure the right problems are identified along with the most fitting solution.
• Advocates and embodies customer-obsession, within and outside the Omnichannel Experience organization, resulting in simple, innovative, lovable digital products/experiences
• Adept at vendor/third party assessments, selection, and overall management.
• Understand the competitive playing field; understand how our portfolio compares to digital leaders Build a world-class credit and debit card experiences:
• Partner with key stakeholders from across the bank to:
- Define and evolve credit and debit card experiences in alignment with Enterprise
Deliver experiences that reduce customer pain points, educate, guide, and help customers get, use, manage and protect their cards.
Review, analyze, and action customer enhancements and defects to continuously improve.
Bring thought leadership, best practices, and innovative thinking within the space of credit and debit cards.
• Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
• Experience working in an Agile framework.
• Analytical: (e.g. comfortable with data) and can combine an understanding of business objectives, customer needs, and data required to deliver customer experience and business results.
• Thought leadership: build and drive strategy that moves the user experience drives innovation/differentiation and delivers on business goals.
• Agile Experience: Very comfortable working in an agile (specifically SAFe) framework, including industry standard collaboration tools (e.g. VersionOne, Jira and Confluence).
• Partnership & Collaboration: able to build consensus with key business, technology and internal partners.
• Leadership: help build and motivate strong teams. Experience working with on- and off-shore talent.
• Strong communication, listening skills and executive presence.
• Natural curiosity and self-directed ability to seek out information and meet goals/deadlines.
• An understanding of Financial Services, specifically credit card industry. •
A background in Product Management.
• An understanding of UX Design and research.
• Professional experience in the Digital space. •
Job: Information Technology
Primary Location: Minnesota-MN-Minneapolis
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 190031297
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.