U.S. Bank Personalization Journey Senior Analyst in Minneapolis, Minnesota
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
U.S. Bank is actively seeking a Personalization Journey Senior Analyst to work with journey owner in driving the creation and orchestration of new products and capabilities to drive Personalization across banking products and channels throughout the enterprise. In partnership with business leadership, the Personalization Journey Senior Analyst will contribute to both large and small-scale initiatives, assist in defining the roadmap for the program and advocate for both customer and business priorities throughout the organization. They will acutely understand “what matters,” leveraging data and insight to optimize a personalized experience including MVP plans on an ongoing basis. They will partner closely with stakeholders from across the organization to create best in class capabilities for our customers and maximize benefit to the enterprise. A successful Personalization Journey Senior Analyst will be able to manage multiple projects across multiple business lines simultaneously, at various stages of their development.
• Balance multiple objectives, projects and goals simultaneously
• Champion the needs of business teams, customers and stakeholders throughout the development process, ensuring that what is delivered meets the original goals and objectives of the project--- and is able to operate in areas of uncertainty and ambiguity
• Identify unmet customer and internal needs and develop feature/functionality concepts that meet those needs while driving adoption of capabilities across products and channels throughout the enterprise
• Lead cross-functional teams through the full development lifecycle, identifying creative solutions for problems that surface during roadmap
• Anticipate upstream and downstream impacts of the Personalization efforts and work with internal teams to adjust operations and processes to support new features & functionality
• Develop business cases, including financial impact and benefits statements, to support feature and functionality concepts and evangelize the concepts to internal audiences through persuasive presentations
• Write and manage user stories within an Agile project framework
• Collaborating with business and technical team members to identify interdependencies, define and document requirements that adhere to identified constraints
• Develop MVP test plans, monitor key metrics and support analytics teams for continual optimization of Personalization roadmap Engine
Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
Three to five years of experience in project management activities
Experience with Agile team structure and operations
Strong organizational and analytical skills
Knowledge of project management skills
Ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to analyze data
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting usbank.com/careers (https://www.usbank.com/careers/index.html) .
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company’s status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program (https://www.usbank.com/careers/verification-of-eligibility-for-employment.html) .
Our 74,000 employees work across departments to help our millions of retail, business, wealth management, payment, commercial and corporate, and investment services customers across the country and around the world turn their dreams into reality. Our employees are empowered to create change and drive our future, and we pride ourselves on diligently and ethically upholding U.S. Bank’s best-in-class financial record and legacy of more than 150 years in banking. Most importantly, we put people first, cultivating and treasuring meaningful relationships with the customers we serve, the colleagues we support and the communities where we live and work.