U.S. Bank Payment Services Agile Studio Risk Lead - Multiple Locations or Telecommute in Minneapolis, Minnesota
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
The Payment Services Chief Risk Office (CRO) Risk Lead is responsible for providing risk and compliance support to the Retail Payment Solutions (RPS) agile studio.
As a primary point of contact, the role includes ongoing analysis of risks associated with current or proposed RPS products, services and processes to ensure they are properly identified as well as working with the business to mitigate any associated risks.
To help ensure adequate risk mitigation and adherence to the enterprise risk framework, this individual regularly engages other Payment Services CRO functional areas and the Central Transformation team as well as second and third line risk partners throughout the lifecycle of a planning increment (PI).
The role has responsibility for leading any number of different meeting routines; inclusive of those intended to provide business line management and second/third line partners with status updates.
Lastly, as part of this individual’s overall job responsibilities, they have accountability for playing an active role in the facilitation and tracking of PI related submissions into enterprise risk processes such as BCI/PRISM, CMRA/CAT and TPRM.
Specifically, the role will:
• Be an active participant in the agile studio/train meeting routines and ceremonies.
• Answer questions related to risk functions and policies.
• Ensure adherence to the enterprise risk framework.
• Develop initial risk assessments for agile capabilities and features under development by the agile studio/trains.
• Assist the business with the facilitation of submissions through Corporate processes.
• Track risk artifacts such as BCI/PRISM, CMRA/CAT, and TPRM submissions.
• Coordinate risk partner engagement in feature development and refinement routines.
• Provide ongoing journey status updates to risk partners.
• Define and develop risk controls for agile studio/train related implementations.
• Partner with the business to establish and maintain KI reporting associated with the agile studios.
• Manage and maintain independent PI tracking and reporting.
• Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
• 10 or more years of applicable experience
• Working knowledge of agile methodologies for solutions development and delivery.
• Thorough knowledge of consumer related or business to business banking laws and regulations and understanding of the financial services regulatory and compliance environment.
• Thorough understanding of the products, policies, operations and procedures related to consumer or business to business banking; inclusive of associated risks/controls.
• Strong organizational effectiveness.
• Seven to ten years of experience in risk, audit and or regulatory compliance activities; financial services, business to business, credit card or consumer lending experience preferred.
• Functional expertise in risk processes and the enterprise risk management framework.
• Strong working knowledge of business change management.
• Demonstrated critical thinking and analytical skills.
• Effective interpersonal, verbal and communication skills.
• Ability to grow and maintain strong working relationships all levels of employees across the enterprise.
• Expertise in Microsoft Office suite and U.S. Bank platforms, systems, applications.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Business travel (5-10% annually).
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting usbank.com/careers at https://www.usbank.com/careers/index.html .
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company’s status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law at https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program at https://www.usbank.com/careers/verification-of-eligibility-for-employment.html .
Our 74,000 employees work across departments to help our millions of retail, business, wealth management, payment, commercial and corporate, and investment services customers across the country and around the world turn their dreams into reality. Our employees are empowered to create change and drive our future, and we pride ourselves on diligently and ethically upholding U.S. Bank’s best-in-class financial record and legacy of more than 150 years in banking. Most importantly, we put people first, cultivating and treasuring meaningful relationships with the customers we serve, the colleagues we support and the communities where we live and work.