U.S. Bank Marketing Manager (Hybrid or Remote) in Minneapolis, Minnesota
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
U.S. Bank seeks a highly experienced and knowledgeable resource in the management of digital media campaigns. The ideal candidate will have experience developing and launching strategies that acquire customers, generate revenue, and create awareness. In consultation with U.S. Bank business leads, the Marketing Manager-Assistant Vice President will help monitor media campaign planning while collaborating with other marketing partners and media agencies.
• Collaborate with Business Banking Marketing teams, subject matter experts across the enterprise, creative, and media agency with the development of digital marketing programs.
• Partner with the internal media strategy and execution across Display, Online Audio, Online Video, Native and Paid Search campaigns.
- Work with external agency partners to ensure strategy and tactical media recommendations are implemented seamlessly and deliver based on campaign goals
• Collaborate with data analysts on projections, results, and reporting.
• Understand ongoing changes to digital measurement and impact to media buying.
• Plan, monitor, and track progress of projects with all parties to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion
• Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
• 3+ years of experience in digital media marketing, preferably with financial services experience
• Experience working on Agile marketing teams
• Experience working in Google AdWords, Bing ads, SA360 platforms and running a variety of media tactics within those platforms such as SEM and RLSA.
• Experience with Display Advertising services and platforms including but not limited to DSP, SSP, and direct publishers
• Experience in Project management
• Knowledge of 3rd party digital ad tech such as ad-servers, site side analytics, DMPs, CDPs and multi-touch attribution.
• Clear understanding of how media channels work together to create a cohesive, personalized marketing experience
• Outstanding analytical and strategic thinking
If there’s anything we can do to accommodate a disability during any portion of the application or hiring process, please refer to our disability accommodations for applicants (https://careers.usbank.com/global/en/disability-accommodations-for-applicants) .
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting careers.usbank.com .
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company’s status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program (https://careers.usbank.com/verification-of-eligibility-for-employment) .
Due to legal requirements, U.S. Bank requires that the successful candidate hired for some positions be fully-vaccinated for COVID-19, absent being granted an accommodation due to a medical condition, pregnancy, or sincerely held religious belief or other legally required exemption. For these positions, as part of the conditional offer of employment, the successful candidate will be asked to provide proof of vaccination or approval for an accommodation or exemption upon hire.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.