U.S. Bank Lead React Developer - Multiple Locations in MINNEAPOLIS, Minnesota
Be part of something big, where integrity matters and success inspires, where great people collaborate, innovate and give back, where you feel included, valued and proud. At U.S. Bank we’re looking for people who want more than just a job – they want to make a difference in the communities where they live and work.
We are looking for a Lead React Developer for responsive design experience who is proficient with React.js. The Lead React Developer will execute true end-to-end development and testing of software products in an agile lifecycle. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows. You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
• Developing new user-facing features using React.js
• Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
• Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
• Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of mobile devices and browsers
• Guide the technical design and development of highly complex, cross-functional, multi-platform, application systems
• Define and document the designs for applications and enhancements
• Oversee the design, coding, testing, implementation, and documentation of solution
• Develop high level program specifications
• Ensure that expected application performance levels are achieved
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related fields, or equivalent work experience
· At least 5 years of work experience in Application Development/IT Systems Testing, and team leadership
Highly proficient in front end engineering concepts.
Familiar with progressive automation and BDD testing strategies. Familiar with tools like Cucumber and Gherkin.
· Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) or Content Management System (CMS) experience is a plus
· Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
· Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
· Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
· Familiarity with RESTful APIs
· Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
· Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
· Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
· Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
· A knack for benchmarking and optimization
· Familiarity with code versioning tools (GIT,TFS)
Job: Information Technology
Primary Location: Minnesota-MN-Minneapolis
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 200012720
Other Locations: CA-CA-Concord, IL-IL-Chicago, CA-CA-San Francisco
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.