U.S. Bank IT SOX Manager - Minneapolis, MN or Telecommute in MINNEAPOLIS, Minnesota
The ideal IT SOX Manager is an effective team collaborator, problem solver and IT control specialist who is committed to providing exceptional risk-based advice and insight to our internal IT stakeholders. This position will primarily be responsible for the Internal Control over Financial Reporting (ICFR aka SOX) program for IT General Controls (ITGCs) in a variety of environments including Cloud, Infrastructure and Business Systems and Tools. In this highly visible role, the IT SOX Manager will execute the SOX IT Program including conduct walkthroughs, assess control design, test control effectiveness and evaluate deficiencies.
Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
10 or more years of applicable experience
• Considerable understanding of the business line’s operations, products/services, systems, and associated risks/controls
• Considerable knowledge of Risk/Compliance/Audit competencies
• Working knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) and COBIT
• Knowledge and understanding of IT General Controls in a variety of environments
• Act as a liaison to the company’s internal and external auditors
• Strong process facilitation, project management, and analytical skills
• Excellent presentation, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• Build and maintain strong relationship with internal and external business partners
• High level of ownership, accountability and initiative and ability to drive team to achieve goals
• Proficient computer navigation skills using a variety of software packages, including Microsoft Office and Archer eGRC.
• Applicable professional certifications preferred including CIA, CPA, CISA, CISSP
• Undergraduate degree with a major in Accounting, Business, Computer Science, IS Auditing, IT or MIS or other related field
• Demonstrated ability to work in a complex environment.
• Strong organizational skills with excellent attention to detail.
Primary Location: Minnesota-MN-Minneapolis
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 200020051
Other Locations: United States
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.