U.S. Bank Insights Analyst (Agile Studio) - Minneapolis, MN in MINNEAPOLIS, Minnesota
U.S. Bank is currently seeking an Agile Studio Analyst, who will report to an Analytics Manager. This individual will provide advanced analytics and support within U.S. Bank’s Agile Studios, and he/she will feel at ease querying databases, integrating data from multiple/disparate sources, conducting sophisticated quantitative analyses, and presenting their findings as clear, actionable insights and recommendations that enable revenue growth, channel adoption and customer acquisition, and retention in an Agile team environment. The ideal candidate will be a motivated professional, who is passionate about data and data visualization. He/she must have strong technical and analytical skills, with the ability to understand the business goals/needs, have experience with Agile methodologies and or processes, and be committed to delivering data-driven insights that lead to actionable recommendations.
This individual will also work to build strong and effective relationships across ERA, the Agile Studios, and the enterprise to determine analytic needs, predict trends, and ensure business questions are being answered in the most appropriate manner, in service of acquiring, deepening, and retaining precious U.S. Bank Customer and client relationships.
He/she will also possess a strong willingness to learn and teach and will aid in leading change across a matrixed organization and driving employee engagement. He/she will simplify complexity by successfully utilizing data and analytics tools and techniques to enable better, more customer-centered decisions. This role will be an expert in advanced analytical tools and statistical techniques to separate “signal from noise” to derive insights that will help answer key business questions.
• Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field such as econometrics, computer science, engineering or applied mathematics, or equivalent work experience
• Four to five years of statistical experience
• Four to five years of experience in analytics, demonstrating a progressive increase in responsibility and scope, including:
o Expert user of advanced analytics tools and techniques to perform analysis and interpret data – some examples are: SQL, SAS, Python, Excel, Alteryx, etc.
o Expert user of analytics data visualization tools, such as Tableau
o Expert in analytic storytelling and presentation, including PowerPoint and other tools
o Demonstrated project management, organization skills, and Agile experience
• Advanced degree attainment
• Experience in financial services with knowledge of products, customers, and transaction and interaction data, including source systems
• Demonstrated understanding of statistical analyses methodologies
• Ability to work and thrive in a collaborative work environment, as well as independently, to drive results
• Impeccable attention to detail, while being comfortable with data ambiguity
• Proven track record of driving analytics into actionable business outcomes
• Demonstrated ability to influence change across a complex organization
Job: Information Technology
Primary Location: Minnesota-MN-Minneapolis
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 190034166
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.