U.S. Bank HR Employee Service Representative - Minneapolis, MN in Minneapolis, Minnesota
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
U.S. Bank is currently seeking a Human Resources (HR) Employee Service Representative, who will provide general administration of Human Resources activities through timely request fulfillment within a service center environment. Additional responsibilities include:
• Manages a queue of assigned cases and ensures timely processing occurs within the specified service level agreement;
• Maintains a useful working knowledge of company policies, procedures, government regulations, and commonly accepted business ethics;
• Maintains a clear understanding of legal and compliance requirements related to assigned areas and projects;
• Works with Center of Expertise members to provide high-level, focused quality customer service and resolution to non-routine escalated inquiries;
• Assists with ongoing operational processes and audits to ensure business line needs are met and all service level agreements are adhered to;
• Handles sensitive company and personal information, which requires a high degree of confidentiality; and
• Employs a risk-based approach to problem solving.
This position is located in Minneapolis, MN, and is not open to home-based/remote work.
• Two-year college or post-secondary coursework in related field or applicable work experience
• One to three years of experience in Human Resources or other applicable customer service role(s)
• Bachelor’s degree
• Three years of customer service experience
• Experience with an HRIS
• Established vocabulary of HR terminology (recruitment, payroll, benefits)
• Experience with business process improvement and/or project management
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting usbank.com/careers at https://www.usbank.com/careers/index.html .
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company’s status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law at https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program at https://www.usbank.com/careers/verification-of-eligibility-for-employment.html .
Our 74,000 employees work across departments to help our millions of retail, business, wealth management, payment, commercial and corporate, and investment services customers across the country and around the world turn their dreams into reality. Our employees are empowered to create change and drive our future, and we pride ourselves on diligently and ethically upholding U.S. Bank’s best-in-class financial record and legacy of more than 150 years in banking. Most importantly, we put people first, cultivating and treasuring meaningful relationships with the customers we serve, the colleagues we support and the communities where we live and work.