U.S. Bank Digital Senior Portfolio Manager - Multiple Locations in Minneapolis, Minnesota
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
• In partnership with Digital Product Leads, develop a crisp and compelling CapEx business case
• Partners across Digital and Digital BDO’s to ensure that the portfolio of Digital work is accurately summarized and represented during planning, funding and execution through consistent evaluation, analysis and alignment of relevant data and information
• During the funding process and execution, ensure the portfolio is aligned to the Digital Operating Principles (business outcomes, quality, speed and reusability). Assists in the development and articulation of quality through defined OKR’s, Customer Experience goals, metrics and underlying finances in the development of AFE’s for SIC review
• Partners across Digital and Digital BDO’s in the capture and representation of product roadmaps supporting the digital portfolio
• Ensures process, control, analytics and reporting are in place to facilitate portfolio progress against roadmap outcomes including financial performance, quarterly customer features/capabilities and progress to meeting/exceeding OKR’s
• Supports quarterly performance review framework as input to Segment Quarterly Planning
• Partners with relevant partners including Digital workforce management and Finance to ensure consistency and accuracy of approved incremental resourcing
Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
8 – 10 years in Business, finance or technology functions
Familiarity with Digital, Agile practices and Product delivery
Familiarity in U.S. Bank CapEx Planning and Approval requirements
Builds relationship using influence skills and can coach junior team members
Experience in financial services products, customers, transactions and interaction data
Strong analytic skills with the ability to extract, collect, organize, and present crisp and concise business drivers
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting usbank.com/careers (https://www.usbank.com/careers/index.html) .
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company’s status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program (https://www.usbank.com/careers/verification-of-eligibility-for-employment.html) .
Our 74,000 employees work across departments to help our millions of retail, business, wealth management, payment, commercial and corporate, and investment services customers across the country and around the world turn their dreams into reality. Our employees are empowered to create change and drive our future, and we pride ourselves on diligently and ethically upholding U.S. Bank’s best-in-class financial record and legacy of more than 150 years in banking. Most importantly, we put people first, cultivating and treasuring meaningful relationships with the customers we serve, the colleagues we support and the communities where we live and work.