U.S. Bank Community Banking Wealth Management National Sales Director in Minneapolis, Minnesota
The National Sales Director for Community Banking Wealth Management will lead a team of Division Wealth Division Directors across community’s 25 state footprint. This leader will be responsible for leading business development, sales and retention efforts for wealth in Community Banking
• Provides guidance and direction in the creation of a national sales business plan designed to meet and exceed client needs while concurrently achieving Wealth Management’s sales goals. Specific areas of business plan include: realistic forecasts for each product and service (based on historical data, market trends, competitive activity, promotional strategy and sales effort), realistic costs of operating the sales team; and any tactical initiatives/programs designed to promote Wealth Management across community markets
• Implements specific guidelines that describe the responsibilities and performance standards and activities for each member of the Wealth team and holds the Wealth Directors accountable for delivering to these guidelines in their respective markets
• Ensures that the full range of wealth services including: financial planning, lending, deposit, trust, and investment services are promoted and sold to affluent and high net worth individuals in community markets. Collaborates across lines of business including: Commercial and Retail partners ensuring we are delivering One US Bank to our affluent and high net worth clients
• Bachelor’s degree and advanced degree preferred
• Minimum 10 years of wealth management services experience required. Relevant HNW client experience in dealing with complex wealth management issues.
Primary Location: United States
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 190034410
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.