U.S. Bank CLDA Studio Analyst in MINNEAPOLIS, Minnesota
Reporting to an Analytics Manager, this individual will join an Agile team comprised of diverse analytical, marketing, sales, and business experts, whose purpose is to use data and analytics to drive business value in U.S. Bank’s Consumer Lending business. The CLDA studio analyst is flexible generalist who can provide value by wrangling complex data, preparing ad-hoc queries, designing a compelling dashboard, exploring new data, designing experiments or modeling predictive trends. This individual can present recommendations in a clear and concise manner, and ensures all data acquisition, use, and distribution is compliant with company standards.
Above all, this individual is passionate about seeing their work create change – building and improving a useful (rather than perfect) product. Working as part of a fast-moving and dedicated team and presenting results to senior executives, they will grow deep expertise in customer behavior, lending products, and the competitive landscape.
In addition to a generalist skillset, strong candidates for this role will demonstrate experience and interest in further developing analytical skills, which they will be expected to hone over time. Examples include Data Science (predictive modeling, supervised and unsupervised machine learning), Data Engineering (architecture, assembly, and implementation of data and intelligence), and Marketing Science (control strategy, experimental design, hypothesis validation).
• Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field such as applied mathematics, economics, statistics, engineering or related field, or equivalent work experience
• Five to seven years of statistics or analytics experience
• Strong analytical skillset with the ability to extract, collect, organize, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
• Comfort with ambiguity, able to approach business problems consultatively and draw on broad experience of analytical tools, disciplines, and techniques
• Energized by variety and delivering value, flexible as priorities change
• 5 years of analytical experience leveraging a large relational database
• 3 years coding in statistical tools such as SAS, R, Python to analyze and interpret data
• Demonstrated experience or advanced education in statistics, computer science, or analytics/data science
• Effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
Primary Location: Minnesota-MN-Minneapolis
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 200011309
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.