U.S. Bank PWM Private Wealth Advisor NMLS - Miwaukee WI in MILWAUKEE, Wisconsin
U.S. Bank Private Wealth Management (PWM) helps clients identify and achieve their financial objectives. Our teams advise clients holistically on wealth and estate planning, investments, banking, credit, insurance, charitable giving, and fiduciary administration. In addition, PWM has specialized capabilities in business-sale advisory and pre-transaction planning.
The Private Wealth Advisor (PWA) is responsible for identifying, closing, and deepening client relationships in greater Milwaukee. The PWA uses familiarity with client circumstances alongside a broad knowledge of investments, banking, wealth and estate planning, and trust services to frame, acquire, and retain relationships. A team of specialists support these efforts by providing deeper knowledge in their respective areas of expertise. As a U.S. Bank representative in the community the PWA also acts as a conduit for Private Wealth Management’s strategic partners in the region.
• Identify and engage with a prospective pool of clients, which includes prospecting, developing external centers of influence, and accessing personal and professional networks
• Develop a thorough understanding of needs, goals, and financial position to help clients strategize in a clear and supportive manner
• Prioritize and deploy the resources of U.S. Bank and U.S. Bank Private Wealth Management to creatively and consistently exceed client expectations
• Deliver best-in-class advice that prioritizes client objectives
• Advocate for and promote a diverse work environment that prioritizes teamwork and cooperation
• Maintain professional standards through an in-depth understanding of capital markets, financial and estate planning, banking, and industry trends that impact clients
• Observe and act within U.S. Bank policies and guidelines
This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) registration under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act of 2008 and Regulation Z. You will be subject to the required registration process, which includes a criminal background and credit check. Failure to meet or maintain any of the NMLS registration requirements, including maintaining a satisfactory criminal and credit record, may result in a rescission of your offer or termination of employment.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• Eight or more years of experience interacting with ultra-high and high net worth clients
• Established network in greater Milwaukee area with strong relationship management, networking, and business development skills
• Focus on and demonstrated success in specific client segments or verticals with developed strategic partnerships
• Experience profiling clients and formulating customized strategies to address their needs
• Holistic approach to managing client relationships with the ability to organize and prioritize a team of specialists
• Outstanding communication skills, emotional intelligence, and the ability to simplify complex concepts for audiences with different levels of sophistication
Job: Relationship Management
Primary Location: Wisconsin-WI-Milwaukee
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 200015350
Other Locations: IL-IL-Chicago
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.