U.S. Bank Product Support Lead - Irving, TX in IRVING, Texas
U.S. Bank is seeking a Lead for Product support with design and development exposure, as well as integration experience, to contribute toward the success of our technology initiatives. In this role you will be part of the team, supporting Mobile and Online Banking Applications, established to configure and develop complex application systems using existing and emerging technology platforms, and consult with business users on requirements gathering, system design, configuration, performance engineering and implementation. You'll be working closely with the Delivery Managers, IT development, IT support and Architecture groups while collaborating with several lines of business. The Product support lead will play a critical role supporting applications that will be built using integration technologies such as Apigee.
As an Product support lead, you will:
• Recommend solutions to improve business with a focus on core architecture, technology strategies and standards
• Lead prod support for U.S.Bank OLB/Mobile/TUX applications
• Guide technical support staff and clients to investigate, analyze, and resolve highly complex technical problems
• Review, analyze, refine and integrate development and test environment tools and software as needed
• Create and recommend improvements to unit, test plans and testing process based on assessment of organizational needs
• Design basic and detailed program specifications while ensuring that expected application performance levels are achieved by managing interfaces, service levels, standards, and configurations
• Ensure that expected application performance levels are achieved
• Lead to investigate, analyze, and resolve highly complex technical problems
• Identify and facilitate interfaces, service levels, standards, and configurations
• Tune application and systems for performance and scalability improvements
• Improve resiliency of applications/systems by emulating latency and extreme conditions in performance environments
• Analyze code and suggest best practices from performance standpoint
• Monitor operating efficiency and organizational needs of existing application systems and identify opportunities to fine-tune and optimize applications of developed projects and recommend technical solutions
Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
At least 10 years of experience with developing and implementing applications
10 years of experience in delivery and implementation
12 years of experience across multiple technology disciplines
7 years of experience in support role for large applications
Extensive experience in/with:
• Experience supporting Applications developed using Java, Angular, iOS Swift, Spring boot, .Net Core, ASP.NET, Require.js, Angular, JSON, Node.js, Rest API, HTML5, etc.
• Experience with Kubernetes technology
• Experience with AppDynamics, Splunk, Wily Introscope, Kibana, Elk, OPS manager
• Experience working with complex Web/mobile development projects
• Expertise in Application delivery process
• Experience/Expert knowledge in converting monolithic applications to APIs
• Good understanding of cloud technologies and APIGEE
• Experience with DevOps, Agile, automation & Cloud implementation strategies.
• Experience with diagnostics tools to identify root cause in application code.
• Experience with performance monitoring tools such as Firebug, Fiddler, Httpwatch
• Performance monitoring tools such as App Dynamics, Dynatrace etc
• Exposure and working knowledge on No SQL database (Cassandra, MongoDB), relational databases systems MS SQL Server or similar RDBMS
• Ability to work both independently and collaboration with team
• Strong technical, logical, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent planning and organizational skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Job: Information Technology
Primary Location: Texas-TX-Irving
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 200010500
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.