U.S. Bank Senior Risk Manager - Enterprise Risk Management - Location Flexible in Gresham, Oregon
Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) is responsible for developing and executing the organization’s enterprise risk management framework, including risk appetite statement, quantitative and qualitative scorecards, risk governance committee framework as well as the enterprise policy management and risk identification programs. It is also responsible for a wide variety of integrated enterprise-wide risk reporting.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to lead the ERM Project Management and Technology Support Team. The individual will represent ERM on a wide variety of risk reporting initiatives as part of a cross-functional teams.
The ERM Sr. Risk Manager will be responsible for:
• Leading risk related initiatives for the ERM organization to support company strategic priorities. Projects are complex in nature and span multiple risk categories and business lines. Individual will need to have a “One U.S. Bank” perspective looking to drive risk reporting solutions across the Risk Management.
• Support development and delivery of a vision and strategy to leverage risk data across risk disciplines through standardize reporting and dashboards
• Support overall program management efforts including tracking project status, managing and escalating risks and issues.
• Managing a team of professionals that provide technical support to existing ERM programs (Risk Identification, Policy Management, Quantitative Risk Scorecards)
Specific duties include:
• Represent ERM on a variety of risk transformation initiatives.
• Responsible for technical support (primarily Sharepoint and Tableau) for the Policy Management and Risk Identification Programs.
• Oversee Quantitative Scorecard (Company and Business Line) reporting process which is currently being transferred to a centralized data warehouse.
• Act as ERM Data Governance Lead
• Manage a team of 4 RCA Professionals. Individual will be responsible for staffing, performance management, guidance and training.
Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
15 or more years of experience in an applicable risk management environment
• Project Management/Change Management experience
• Ability to lead ongoing management and optimization of enterprise risk reporting, focused on operational efficiency and collaboration across a wide net of stakeholders in RM&C, Business CRO Teams and Technology
• Strong understanding of U.S. Bank risk management programs and organizational structure.
• Experience with Sharepoint, Tableau as well as a willingness to learn new tools and programing languages.
• Ability to work across all risk categories and business lines to deliver results.
• Strong oral and written communication skills. Ability to take complex concepts and communicate them in a clear/concise manner.
• Ability to collaborate with others in owning deliverables.
• Self-starter who is able to work independently, has exceptional problem solving and critical thinking skills, and a strong attention to detail.
• Proven ability to adjust quickly to shifting priorities, multiple demands, ambiguity and rapid change.
Primary Location: Minnesota-MN-Minneapolis
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 190027137
Other Locations: North Carolina-NC-Charlotte, United States
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.