U.S. Bank Client Integration Specialist in Denver, Colorado
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
U.S. Bank is currently seeking a Client Integration Specialist, who will serve as the main point of contact between the customer representative and U.S. Bank during the implementation process via phone or email. The Specialist conducts onboarding activities, performs analyses, and monitors and tracks implementation requests from point-of-sale to customer use. He/she will take the initiative to build business relationships by ensuring the customer receives an optimal level of service and product functionality that exceeds customer’s expectations. The successful candidate will also escalate potential obstacles appropriately and communicate implementation statuses effectively while ensuring an efficient and timely onboarding.
Additional responsibilities include:
• Serves as the primary onboarding specialist for the customer and the first point of contact for internal departments during the implementation process;
• Creates and prepares documentation and process implementation request(s) for Treasury Management products;
• Plans, organizes, and coordinates tasks to meet deadlines with assigned technical and operational groups throughout implementation, while ensuring a superior customer onboarding;
• Provides accurate complete information to establish products and services on back-end systems;
• Follows up with the client to ensure proper installation of the products and services, taking responsibility to answer questions;
• Utilizes data-gathering tools to determine scope of requested services and provides accurate complete information to establish product and services on bank systems;
• Participates in, and contributes to, projects for organizational initiatives, taking an active approach in identifying and recommending improvements to existing processes and products;
• Communicates effectively with all levels of external customer participants and internal U.S. Bank partners, establishing and maintaining positive working relationships;
• Responds and tracks unique customer needs and situations to affect a positive outcome when presented with obstacles and challenges;
• Adapts and translates implementation processes for customers and applies them to actionable and practical plans; and
• Actively ensures compliance with the U.S. Bank Code of Ethics and all Anti-Money Laundering, Bank Secrecy Act, information security, suspicious activity reporting requirements, policies, and procedures.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• One to three years of relevant experience, preferably in banking and/or customer service
• Three to five years of experience in Treasury Management or related branch or operations experience
• Excellent verbal and written presentation and communication skills
• Strong planning and organizational skills
• Ability to manage tasks independently, set priorities, and adapt to changing conditions
• Proven, sound judgment and decision-making skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
If there’s anything we can do to accommodate a disability during any portion of the application or hiring process, please refer to our disability accommodations for applicants (https://careers.usbank.com/global/en/disability-accommodations-for-applicants) .
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting careers.usbank.com .
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company’s status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program (https://careers.usbank.com/verification-of-eligibility-for-employment) .
Salary range reflected is an estimate of base pay and is for the primary location. Base pay range may vary if an offer is made for work in a different location. Pay Range: $24.18 - $32.21 - $35.43
Due to legal requirements, U.S. Bank requires that the successful candidate hired for some positions be fully-vaccinated for COVID-19, absent being granted an accommodation due to a medical condition, pregnancy, or sincerely held religious belief or other legally required exemption. For these positions, as part of the conditional offer of employment, the successful candidate will be asked to provide proof of vaccination or approval for an accommodation or exemption upon hire.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.