U.S. Bank Portfolio Delivery Services Manager - Multiple Locations in Columbia, South Carolina
US Bank Home Mortgage is seeking an accomplished Project Portfolio Manager with strong strategic project management and resource/capacity management experience to lead and manage the Change Management Organization (CMO) Portfolio Delivery Services team.
Responsible for managing the Mortgage Change Management Organization’s (CMO) portfolio of projects by overseeing standard processes, procedures and tools associated with intake, approval and tracking of initiatives. Including business case model, prioritization, approval, resource/capacity planning and reporting
Understands key business objectives and strategy, supporting the CMO Channel Delivery Leads by participating and facilitating meetings and activities to identify strategic initiatives for monthly Executive Prioritization
Builds relationships with CMO Channel Delivery Leads, Sponsoring Executives, and TOS as well as different groups within and outside the department to serve as a liaison for all CMO portfolio activities. Addresses issues via direct one-on-one dialog with partners and resources.
Serves as a POC throughout the portfolio management/prioritization process to identify resource needs/availability and ensure materials are prepared and vetted prior to Executive Prioritization review and approval
Oversee the development and production of necessary Mortgage Portfolio Roadmap reporting to leaders, business partners and teams in collaboration with Channel Delivery leads and managers.
Ensures end-to-alignment of the CMO resource capacity and forecasting needed to support portfolio of business priorities by collaborating across the CMO Channel Delivery leads and managers.
Leads and presents the monthly executive prioritization, providing appropriate messaging, dependencies, and constraints to all audiences.
Ability to coach teams and use of the tools to support Portfolio Management, intake, and resource capacity planning. Drive modernization and gain efficiencies throughout the Portfolio Delivery tools and reporting.
Manages a staff of up to 3 employees.
The Project Portfolio Manager should demonstrate competence in some or all the following:
• Communicate Effectively: Speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques.
• Creativity/Innovation: Develop new and unique ways to improve operations of the organization and to create new opportunities.
• Foster Teamwork: Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problem, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
• Lead: Positively influence others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organization.
• Organize: Set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details/data/information/activities.
• Solve Problems: Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem
Master's degree, or equivalent work experience
10 or more years of experience in project management activities
• Experience creating and maintaining detailed capacity plans/forecasts
• Expert level knowledge of project portfolio management practices
• Ability to communicate directly with all levels of management
• Ability to solve complex problems with minimal guidance
• Leadership Experience in managing directs and providing coaching/feedback
• 5 years Residential Mortgage experience highly desired.
Job: Project Management / Analysis
Primary Location: Missouri-MO-Earth City
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 190038549
Other Locations: United States, Minnesota-MN-Hopkins
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.