U.S. Bank Senior Project Manager Consumer Mortgage - Telecommute in CINCINNATI, Ohio
U.S. Bank is seeking a highly effective and dynamic individual for a Sr. Project/Program Manager position within the Consumer Banking Sales & Performing business lines. The person will play a crucial role in implementing process change across these business functions focusing on efforts to digitize originations and closing processes within the bank.
Participates in the initiation, strategy, design, development, and implementation of assigned projects. Assigned projects will focus on one or more of; process changes, regulatory changes, systems enhancements or implementations, and digital improvements. Supports both the PMO and the business line in a matrixed organization. Interfaces with internal and external resources to ensure successful and timely completion in accordance with user needs. Facilitates project tracking and reporting to ensure success. Manages performance of the project team and evaluates overall team performance
- Master's degree, or equivalent work experience
- 10 or more years of experience in project management activities
- Advanced knowledge in project management methodologies
- Skilled in PMO tools and documentation standards
- Presentation skills both upstream and downstream
- Adept in written and verbal communications
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Organizational leadership and analytical skills
- Expertise in scope management and risk management
- Versed in PLC and SDLC
- Professional and technical acumen
- Comfortable working in Agile, Waterfall, or blended
- Demonstrated management and leadership skills
Job: Project Management / Analysis
Primary Location: Ohio-OH-Cincinnati
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 200012801
Other Locations: United States
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.