U.S. Bank Operations Manager 2 - Cincinnati, OH in CINCINNATI, Ohio
A note to applicants: U.S. Bank is closely monitoring the spread of the novel coronavirus, COVID-19 and taking a unified approach on restrictions to minimize the impact on our employees and operations. As a result, U.S. Bank has temporarily placed a pause on in-person interviews and will offer our internal and external applicants video and/or phone alternatives. By taking this step, we are doing our part to help limit the spread of the virus. We are currently accepting applicants and conducting phone interviews for the training class. Our trainers and hiring teams are working together to practice social distancing within our service centers and training classes, and our recruiting team will be happy to share more with you about steps we are taking throughout our interview process.
Explore your career possibilities here:
Are you ready to start your career with unlimited opportunities for growth and development? Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Responsible for the day-to-day operations, coaching and development of a team of representatives whose primary function is to provide high quality customer service by responding to telephone inquiries, investigating requests and resolving problems. Ensures the representatives are actively identifying products and services that meet customer needs. Indirectly manages all other Call Center Personal Bankers in the site location and works with Operations Managers to provide leadership and direction by communicating and carrying out department goals and vision.
• 2pm – 11pm Mon-Fri; rotating weekends and rotating holidays
• Currently an ‘onsite’ but rotating during COVID; long term expectation would be onsite
By practicing these values, we continue to meet the challenge of being a leading service provider in the banking industry.
• We do the right thing – We act ethically, honestly and with integrity.
• We power potential – We champion and encourage potential in our customers, each other and our communities.
• We stay a step ahead – We value continuous improvement over fast growth, because bigger isn’t better: Better is better.
• We draw strength from diversity – Diversity, inclusion and collaboration aren’t just policies- they’re defining characteristics of our culture.
• We put people first – We invest in enhancing the skills and knowledge of our employees to create great experiences for our customers.
What we offer:
• Shift differentials and varied schedules available
• Paid training and development opportunities
• Competitive wages and performance-based bonus opportunity
• Comprehensive benefits package including:
o Medical, dental and vision plans
o Paid vacation to help you recharge
o Ten paid holidays every year
o Tuition reimbursement
o Maternity and paternity leave
o 401(k) plan with company match
o Pension program
o Short term and long-term disability
o Life and AD&D insurance
Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
Five to seven years of customer service experience
One to three years of management experience
Strong customer service skills and ability to handle difficult customer calls
Well-developed problem-solving and negotiation skills
Proficient computer navigation skills using a variety of software packages including Microsoft Office applications
Effective selling and referral skills
Advanced knowledge of operational functions, systems, policies and procedures of assigned area
Broad understanding and practical application of applicable laws and regulations
Proven leadership and management skills
Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
Job: Customer Service / Call Center
Primary Location: Ohio-OH-Cincinnati
Shift: 2nd - Evenings
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 200015707
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.