U.S. Bank Client Integration Project Lead (GTM) - multiple locations in Cincinnati, Ohio
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Customers exploring a move to U.S. Bank as their Treasury Management provider or looking to expand their relationship with U.S. Bank expect a smooth, seamless onboarding experience onto our Treasury Management products. This position is responsible for successful onboarding of new and existing complex customer implementations of Treasury Management payables, receivables, and other financial products.
The incumbent leads the onboarding activities by tailoring the implementation to the customer’s requirements. The incumbent analyzes multiple resources and tools to acquire a full understanding of the customer’s unique needs and desired outputs. The incumbent uses project management disciplines and critical thinking to onboard clients efficiently and quickly. The incumbent escalates potential obstacles appropriately and communicates project status effectively, keeping all parties informed.
• Serve as project lead for complex implementation of Treasury Management products ensuring a superior customer onboarding experience.
• Utilize data gathering tools to determine scope of requested services and provide accurate complete information to establish product and services on bank systems.
• Lead and schedule customer calls, assess business needs, plan agendas and engage relevant internal and external business partners.
• Compile and analyze information that is detailed and often interpretive, providing feedback to proper stakeholders, i.e. Sales, Product and Operations, regarding existing and new products.
• Participate in and contribute to projects for organizational initiatives.
• Develop and maintain project documents including, but not limited to, implementation schedules, project spreadsheets, product documents and other documents as applicable.
• Communicate effectively with all levels of external customer participants and internal U.S. Bank partners, establishing and maintaining positive working relationships.
• Respond and track unique customer needs and situations to affect a positive outcome when presented with obstacles and challenges.
• Adapt and translate implementation processes for customers and apply them to actionable and practical plans.
• Provide advanced expertise, training, guidance and technical support to team members.
• Create well-design PowerPoint presentations and advanced Excel spreadsheets.
• Actively ensure compliance with the U.S. Bank Code of Ethics and all Anti-Money Laundering, Bank Secrecy Act, information security and suspicious activity reporting requirements, policies and procedures.
Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
Three to five years of experience in project management activities
Preferred Skills/Experience• Three to five years’ experience in Treasury Management or other related branch or operations experience and/or project management positions
• Strong planning and organizational skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written presentation and communication skills
• Advanced Excel skills
• Strong understanding of project management practices and goals
• Possess sound judgment and decision-making skills
• Intellectual curiosity with the ability to assess a situation, seek multiple perspectives, gather additional information if needed and formulate an action plan
• Comprehensive knowledge of TM products and processes with a basic understanding of how customers use them
• Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously, set priorities and adapt to changing conditions
• Excellent computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications*Salary range reflected is an estimate of base pay and is for the primary location. Base pay range may vary if an offer is made for work in a different location *
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting usbank.com/careers (https://www.usbank.com/careers/index.html) .
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company’s status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program (https://www.usbank.com/careers/verification-of-eligibility-for-employment.html) .
Pay Range: $62,900.00 - $74,000.00 - $81,400.00
Our 74,000 employees work across departments to help our millions of retail, business, wealth management, payment, commercial and corporate, and investment services customers across the country and around the world turn their dreams into reality. Our employees are empowered to create change and drive our future, and we pride ourselves on diligently and ethically upholding U.S. Bank’s best-in-class financial record and legacy of more than 150 years in banking. Most importantly, we put people first, cultivating and treasuring meaningful relationships with the customers we serve, the colleagues we support and the communities where we live and work.