U.S. Bank Payment Services Financial Crimes Business Line Advisory Analyst - Charlotte, NC or Minneapolis, MN in CHARLOTTE, North Carolina
The Payment Services Financial Crimes Compliance (FCC) Chief Risk Office (CRO) team is seeking a Business Line Advisory Analyst responsible for managing financial crimes risk impacting Payments Services, specifically our Prepaid Card(s).
• Providing support across Payments businesses, specifically, our Prepaid Card(s), specific to Financial Crimes including AML and Sanctions risk.
• Engage with key partners across Payments Chief Risk Office, Business Lines and Second Line of Defense Teams on key issues and strategies.
• Provide advice and counsel in relation to sanctions impact for new strategies and products for our business lines.
• Working closely with the Second Line of Defense teams (SLOD) to ensure Business processes are working effectively and there are adequate controls to mitigate financial crimes risk.
• Provide effective, respectful challenge where appropriate and attempt to resolve or mitigate concerns raised by SLOD
• Ensuring enterprise policies are prudent and logical for the risk level of the business line.
• Proactively assess risk in business process and work with business lines on developing and executing remediation plans.
Seven to ten years of applicable experience
• 7 to 10 years of experience in a Business Control/Risk/Compliance/Audit function.
• Extensive experience with the Bank Secrecy Act, Patriot Act and Sanctions policies and/or laws.
• Experience with large complex banking organizations and their product/service offerings
• Experience in providing guidance regarding complex operational and compliance matters, enforcing requirements, working with business partners, negotiating desired outcomes, executing project and implementation plans, and reporting issues and trends to management
• Excellent presentation, interpersonal, written and verbal communication, presentation, relationship building and negotiation skills.
• Strong understanding of issue management and the resolution process.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• CAMS designation or equivalent risk management certification
Primary Location: North Carolina-NC-Charlotte
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 200020851
Other Locations: Minnesota-MN-Minneapolis
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.