U.S. Bank Digital Product Manager in Charlotte, North Carolina
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
U.S. Bank is hiring a Digital Product Manager to support our growing Corporate Segment within the Chief Digital Office. As a part of the CDO group, this team is accountable for strategizing digital technology plans, developing, and implementing a “One U.S. Bank” experience for our Corporate and Commercial Banking clients. This Segment is unique as it takes a customer-centric approach to define and deliver technology that enables our B2B clients to bank, invest, and expand their global business goals with U.S. Bank products and services.
In this role, the Digital Product Manager will support efforts of the Corporate Segment, Chief Digital Officer and Sr. Product Managers to formulate a digital strategy that contributes to the overall roadmap and lead the day-to-day teams in digital development and execution of complex digital business plans and initiatives, while ensuring products remain on track for delivery. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in working effectively with cross-functional groups in a digital agile product development environment, possess strong client and project management capabilities coupled with excellent communication, written, analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Digital epic/story and feature criteria development
• Assess the practical aspects of the business operations to enable sound and practical recommendations to stakeholders
• Lead day-to-day teams in digital development planning and execution/implementation of complex digital business plans and initiatives
• Lead daily Agile/Scrum sessions to represent, evangelize, and execute on the vision of the Corporate Segment alongside other product, engineering, and leadership stakeholders
• Create and communicate problem definition, vision, roadmaps, product metrics, and objectives and key results for success
• Organize and lead product discovery workshops in conjunction with Sr. Product Managers; create opportunities and platforms where the development team can work with stakeholders to test assumptions or clarify needs
• Partner with other Digital Product Managers, Agile Coaches, Scrum Masters, UX Designers, data, analytics and engineering to create, prioritize, and execute on features and backlogs to ensure product iterations are executed within stakeholder constraints and align with the strategic goals of the Corporate Segment
• Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
• Four years of digital product management experience
• Six+ years of digital product management experience
• Experience delivering opportunities for adoption of enterprise platforms and re-use of existing services across multiple projects
• Establish and maintain key relationships with line of business leaders to identify and drive adoption of product
• Leverage data, research, analytics to identify new ways of delivering product experience to line of business
• Experience with Agile methodology
• Experience working within a highly regulated industry such as Financial Services, Insurance, Government, etc. (not Consumer/Retail Banking, but Corporate Banking specifically is ideal)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, digital workspaces, and Project Management software (Jira/Confluence)
If there’s anything we can do to accommodate a disability during any portion of the application or hiring process, please refer to our disability accommodations for applicants (https://careers.usbank.com/global/en/disability-accommodations-for-applicants) .
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting careers.usbank.com .
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company’s status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program (https://careers.usbank.com/verification-of-eligibility-for-employment) .
Due to legal requirements, U.S. Bank requires that the successful candidate hired for some positions be fully-vaccinated for COVID-19, absent being granted an accommodation due to a medical condition, pregnancy, or sincerely held religious belief or other legally required exemption. For these positions, as part of the conditional offer of employment, the successful candidate will be asked to provide proof of vaccination or approval for an accommodation or exemption upon hire.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.