U.S. Bank Operations Processor 3 in Brentwood, Missouri
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Job DescriptionThis is a cross-functional position that provides production support to multiple groups within Operations Services or enterprise wide. Executes a variety of routine tasks within multiple operational systems and interacts with multiple internal partners. Duties may include functions related to transaction processing, data entry, archiving, researching, machine troubleshooting and vendor/client interaction over the phone or email. May have direct contact with third-party vendors and/or external customers. Researches exceptions and escalate issues to management as appropriate. May have the opportunity to recommend and implement developed processing improvements within production. Certain positions will require the ability to move trays and carts of work, stand or sit for extended periods of time, and repetitive motions.
The function of this position may include processing Commercial Cash Vault transactions including filling cash orders and/or accepting and verifying large volume deposits including currency, coin and checks, which may require operating a variety of high speed equipment including currency scanners, currency sorters, coin sorters and check encoders.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One to two years of related work experience Preferred Skills/Experience
- Thorough knowledge of applicable bank and department policies, procedures, products and support systems
- Proven commitment to high quality customer service
- Ability to work well with external and internal customers
- Good time management skills to maximize production and execution of tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to identify, analyze and resolve exceptions through data interpretation
- Proficient computer navigation skills using a variety of software packages including Microsoft Office applications
- Effective verbal and written communication skills Benefits: Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting usbank.com/careers.
EEO is the Law Applicants can learn more about the company’s status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law poster.
E-Verify U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.