U.S. Bank Onboarding Technical Specialist (talech) - Remote - Bilingual English/French in Austin, Texas
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Reporting To: Associate Director, Shared Services
talech is an innovator in the POS space for small and medium businesses (SMB). The Palo Alto-based software company helps SMB, predominantly in the Retail, Restaurants and Services verticals simplify operations and make better decisions through an integrated point-of-sale system. In late 2019 it was acquired by US Bank and is now a division of the company. Within US Bank, talech is tasked with leading the charge on the digital transformation required to enable the development and execution of a comprehensive digital experience for SMBs where the interface to the customers is the talech POS and from it a comprehensive set of additional solutions (software and banking alike!) are enabled to the customers. Ultimately, we aim to empower business owners with the tools and insights needed to grow their business and achieve their goals.
The talech Onboarding Technical Specialist is our primary vendor coordinator and technical point of contact during the onboarding experience. This technical SME will provide the necessary technical support to our Contractors while they perform onsite installs and our Onboarding Specialists as they guide and support our customers throughout the Onboarding journey. You will leverage your passion for customer success, technical aptitude, creative problem solving skills, and ability to quickly build strong trusting relationships both internally and externally to provide a world class experience.
Measures of Success in this Role:
You will be measured by your ability to get customers live:
● On-Time: ensure projects completed in the shortest duration from signature to go-live
● On-Budget: ensure projects completed with the minimal effort - for both us and more importantly, the customer
● On-Quality: ensure projects are delivered with the best customer experience, minimal re-work, and best results in terms of usage, adoption and ultimately value generated from the solution.
● Own all communication regarding onsite installs with our implementation vendors
○ Coordinate with vendor and onboarding specialists
○ Monitor progress and ensure onsite installs are on track
○ Primary technical troubleshooting sme for onsite vendor technicians
○ Manage all notes and reporting within SFDC
○ Engage with 3rd party vendors daily- weekly -monthly to discuss active projects and address any issues/concerns
● Provide the necessary technical support to our onboarding specialists during the onboarding journey while ensuring the customer is set up for success to maximize the value provided by the talech solution post go live.
● Troubleshoot issues with system configuration and escalate as needed.
● Act as SME and execute on Menu Configuration and Account Creation as needed
● Bachelors degree or Equivalent Experience
● 3-5 years experience in project management activities
● Bilingual in English/French
● Ability to work 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Pacific Time
Excellent organizational skills and technical aptitude
● Solution and results oriented with ability to problem solve
● Excellent time management with a strong sense of urgency
● Passion for continuous learning with excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Team player with the ability to multi-task with extreme attention to detail
● Able to work independently, self-driven, highly motivated
● Experience working with Retail and/or Restaurants is a plus
● Experience working with SalesForce is a plus
● Combined Hardware and Software solution experience a plus
If there’s anything we can do to accommodate a disability during any portion of the application or hiring process, please refer to our disability accommodations for applicants (https://careers.usbank.com/global/en/disability-accommodations-for-applicants) .
Learn how the way we work at U.S. Bank (https://assets.phenompeople.com/CareerConnectResources/prod/UBNAGLOBAL/documents/Thewaywework-1666895142717.pdf) drives meaningful relationships with our customers and collaboration across the company.
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting careers.usbank.com (https://careers.usbank.com/global/en/benefits) .
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company’s status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program (https://careers.usbank.com/verification-of-eligibility-for-employment) .
Salary range reflected is an estimate of base pay and is for the primary location. Base pay range may vary if an offer is made for work in a different location. Incentive opportunities are available for eligible positions. Pay Range: $56,950.00 - $67,000.00 - $73,700.00
Due to legal requirements, U.S. Bank requires that the successful candidate hired for some positions be fully-vaccinated for COVID-19, absent being granted an accommodation due to a medical condition, pregnancy, or sincerely held religious belief or other legally required exemption. For these positions, as part of the conditional offer of employment, the successful candidate will be asked to provide proof of vaccination or approval for an accommodation or exemption upon hire.
U.S. Bank will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.