U.S. Bank UX Design Director - Consumer in Atlanta, Georgia
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
The Design Director is responsible for delivering a distinctive online customer experience and seamless integration with phone and branch channels for U.S. Bank. This critical leadership role is at the center of a significant internet refresh program that will enable U.S. Bank to deepen customer relationships and contribute to organic business growth.
• Evangelizes the online user experience by setting a vision and overarching design that will drive engagement and excitement throughout the organization
• Defines and implements an online experience program consistent with the vision of deepening customer relationships
• Defines and delivers against targets across cross-sell, usage, servicing effectiveness, and retention
• Influences and partners with key groups product management, technology, and marketing to achieve outcomes
• Define content strategy and manages content delivery across website
• Manages use of user experience delivery partners to ensure partners deliver high-quality, accessible digital products as designed
• Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
• 12 or more years of user experience or related field
• Seven or more years in leadership roles in user experience
• Master of Fine Arts (MFA) or BFA degree
• Experience in creating and delivering customer-obsessed, high-volume transactional web properties and native mobile apps
• Experience leading external user experience design partners/agencies
• Working knowledge of content management systems, design systems and behavioral testing tools
• In-depth understanding of accessibility principles and track record of delivering high-quality universal design
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting usbank.com/careers (https://www.usbank.com/careers/index.html) .
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company’s status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program (https://www.usbank.com/careers/verification-of-eligibility-for-employment.html) .
Our 74,000 employees work across departments to help our millions of retail, business, wealth management, payment, commercial and corporate, and investment services customers across the country and around the world turn their dreams into reality. Our employees are empowered to create change and drive our future, and we pride ourselves on diligently and ethically upholding U.S. Bank’s best-in-class financial record and legacy of more than 150 years in banking. Most importantly, we put people first, cultivating and treasuring meaningful relationships with the customers we serve, the colleagues we support and the communities where we live and work.