U.S. Bank talech Mobile Software Architect - Atlanta, GA in ATLANTA, Georgia
U.S. Bank is currently seeking a Mobile Software Architect to re-imagine and flesh out our mobile experiences across various Android and iOS devices. This role will be involved with the strategy and development of the Talech Point of Sale application which is focused on building the next generation software for small business through simple, intuitive interfaces and powerful analytics. You'll be an early member of small close-knit team that is leading a mission to help merchants run their business better. responsible for the development and application of the next generation of software.
• Implements the Architecture and strategy of the Talech point of sale application across all Android and iOS devices
• Collaborates closely with our product, design, and server engineers
• Utilize your experience and judgement to make the system scalable and performant
• Defines and documents the designs for applications and enhancements. Leads definition of time tables and project tasks; estimates cost, and time.
• Creates, reviews, and may coordinate execution of unit test plans for multiple projects. Identifies opportunities to improve testing process.
• Leads design, coding, testing, implementation, and documentation of solution. • Develops high level program specifications. Ensures that expected application performance levels are achieved.
• Leads technical staff and clients to investigate, analyze, and resolve highly complex technical problems. Identifies and manages interfaces, service levels, standards, and configurations.
• Analyzes, defines, and documents design for data, workflow, logical processes, and operating system environment, interfaces with other systems, internal and external.
• Supervises monitoring of existing application systems operating efficiency. Identifies opportunities for improvement and recommends technical solutions.
• Demonstrates deep understanding of the business needs driving projects. May be key point of contact for business line.
-Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
-At least 10 years experience with the concepts, philosophies and tools behind the design of applications, information and underlying information technologies.
-At least 10 years experience with developing and implementing applications.
Required Skills / Experience
• Previous experience within Mobile Architecture
• Fluency with mobile Java/Kotlin and/or Objective-C/Swift development
• Knowledge of cutting-edge Android and iOS technologies
• Strong opinion about design and a desire for building beautiful user experiences.
• A constant drive to make things simpler and faster
• Empathy for our customers, who rely on us to run their business. All our team members regularly speak with our customers
• Comfort and delight in a small, intense, high-growth startup environment
• 5 years of experience in mobile/software development
• Hands on experience working with Android SDK, Android Studio, XCode, APIs, Database/SQL
Preferred Skills / Experience
• Experience with web development, HTML/CSS, JS, PHP
• Previous experience working on payments related technologies or point of sale systems
Job: Information Technology
Primary Location: Georgia-GA-Atlanta
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 190035984
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.