U.S. Bank Senior QA Automation Engineer (Mobile) Palo Alto, CA or Atlanta, GA in Atlanta, Georgia
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
U.S. Bank is currently seeking a Senior QA Automation Engineer (Mobile) within Talech . Since September 2019, Talech has proudly been a part of the U.S. Bank family. We are focused on building the next generation software for small business through simple, intuitive interfaces and powerful analytics. You'll be an early member of small close-knit team that is leading a mission to help merchants run their business better. In this roll the Senior QA Automation Engineer will be involved in the entire software development process to ensure the quality of the final product. This can include processes such as developing test strategies, plans and scripts for automated tests. In addition, the Sr. QA Automation engineer also analyzes the test results, identifies defects and communicates them to the team and will offer suggestions for process improvement.
• Develops and executes a complete test automation strategy for assigned products and features including verification of functionality, performance, security and scalability.
• Design, build and execute automated test scripts for mobile applications based on software requirements and functional specifications.
• Should be able to integrate the QA automation with the CI and automated build processes.
• Should be able to analyze and define the scope of automated testing in order to deliver the quality product in lesser time.
• Identify areas where test automation will improve software development process.
• Assist in all aspects of QA testing including: System (functional and non-functional), Integration, Regression, Smoke, Exploratory, Performance, Data verification and Acceptance testing.
• Continuously streamline and improve the testing life cycle to ensure test planning, execution, and reporting are effective and coordinated.
• Communicate QA results, risks and project status to management team as well as other stakeholders.
• Identify product defects, tracks and reports them to QA management and development team.
• Interacts closely with developers and product managers offering suggestions and ideas for improving the quality of products.
• Analyze testing results to enhance future test plans and scenarios. (Including metrics and benchmarks to gauge improvement).
• Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
• 10 or more years of relevant work experience with programming concepts, development logic or automating highly complex processes
• A highly motivated individual with a knowledge of Agile methodology, QA principles and techniques with specific knowledge of test automation.
• 8 plus years of experience in automated software testing.
• Mobile automation experience strongly preferred
• Has experience working in Agile environment.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Good understanding of how to structure automated test cases and identify the test cases suited for automation.
• Must manage to work in multiple modules simultaneously, Agile mindset and fast to adapt to change.
• Collaborate with team members to build highly maintainable and reusable automation modules, following best practices and standards in testing and code health.
• Languages: Java, Swift, Bash/Shell Scripting, HTML, CSS
• Frameworks: XCUITest, Espresso, Appium, Selenium
• Platforms: iOS, Android, Web, MacOS
• CI: Jenkins or similar
• Experience with Git using SourceTree or command line; Gitflow experience a plus
• Experience in automating build and deployment processes
• Experience using JIRA or similar bug tracking systems
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting usbank.com/careers at https://www.usbank.com/careers/index.html .
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company’s status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law at https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program at https://www.usbank.com/careers/verification-of-eligibility-for-employment.html .
Our 74,000 employees work across departments to help our millions of retail, business, wealth management, payment, commercial and corporate, and investment services customers across the country and around the world turn their dreams into reality. Our employees are empowered to create change and drive our future, and we pride ourselves on diligently and ethically upholding U.S. Bank’s best-in-class financial record and legacy of more than 150 years in banking. Most importantly, we put people first, cultivating and treasuring meaningful relationships with the customers we serve, the colleagues we support and the communities where we live and work.