U.S. Bank Senior Mobile Software Engineer - Atlanta, GA in ATLANTA, Georgia
U.S. Bank is currently seeking a product-aware and design-oriented Senior Mobile Software Engineer within Talech, to re-imagine and flesh out our mobile experiences across various Android and iOS devices. Talech is focused on building the next generation software for small business through simple, intuitive interfaces and powerful analytics. You'll be an early member of small close-knit team that is leading a mission to help merchants run their business better. responsible for the development and application of the next generation of software.
• Assists in the development of the Talech point of sale application across all Android and iOS devices
• Collaborate closely with our product, design, and server engineers
• Defines and documents the designs for applications and enhancements.
• Creates, reviews, and may coordinate execution of unit test plans for multiple projects. Identifies opportunities to improve testing process.
• Assists with design, coding, testing, implementation, and documentation of solution.
• Designs, codes, tests, debugs, documents, maintains, and modifies computer programs of high complexity, significance, and risk.
• Analyzes, defines, and documents design for data, workflow, logical processes, and operating system environment, interfaces with other systems, internal and external.
• Demonstrates deep understanding of the business needs driving projects. May be key point of contact for business line.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related fields, or equivalent work experience
• At least 10 years of work experience in Application Development/IT Systems Testing, and team leadership
Required Skills / Experience
• Fluency with mobile Java/Kotlin and/or Objective-C/Swift development
• Knowledge of cutting-edge Android and iOS technologies
• Strong opinion about design and a desire for building beautiful user experiences.
• A constant drive to make things simpler and faster
• Empathy for our customers, who rely on us to run their business. All our team members regularly speak with our customers
• Comfort and delight in a small, intense, high-growth startup environment
• 5 years of experience in mobile/software development
• Hands on experience working with Android SDK, Android Studio, XCode, APIs, Database/SQL
Preferred Skills / Experience
• Experience with web development, HTML/CSS, JS, PHP
• Previous experience working on payments related technologies or point of sale systems
Job: Information Technology
Primary Location: Georgia-GA-Atlanta
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 190035994
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.