U.S. Bank QA Automation Engineer - Atlanta, GA in ATLANTA, Georgia
U.S. Bank is currently seeking a QA Automation Engineer within Talech, focused on building the next generation software for small business. In this roll the QA Automation Engineer will be involved in the entire software development process to ensure the quality of the final product. This can include processes such as developing test strategies, plans and scripts for automated tests. In addition, the Sr. QA Automation engineer also analyzes the test results, identifies defects and communicates them to the team and will offer suggestions for process improvement.
• Develops and executes a complete test automation strategy for assigned products and features including verification of functionality, performance, security and scalability.
• Design, build and execute automated test scripts for web-based and/or mobile applications based on software requirements and functional specifications.
• Should be able to integrate the QA automation with the CI and automated build processes.
• Should be able to analyze and define the scope of automated testing in order to deliver the quality product in lesser time.
• Identify areas where test automation will improve software development process.
• Assist in all aspects of QA testing including: System (functional and non-functional), Integration, Regression, Smoke, Exploratory, Performance, Data verification and Acceptance testing.
• Continuously streamline and improve the testing life cycle to ensure test planning, execution, and reporting are effective and coordinated.
• Communicate QA results, risks and project status to management team as well as other stakeholders.
• Identify product defects, tracks and reports them to QA management and development team.
• Interacts closely with developers and product managers offering suggestions and ideas for improving the quality of products.
• Analyze testing results to enhance future test plans and scenarios. (Including metrics and benchmarks to gauge improvement).
• Languages: Java, Swift, Ruby, PHP, Bash/Shell Scripting, HTML, CSS
• Frameworks: XCUITest, Espresso; Cucumber, Watir, WebDriver, Selenium
• Platforms: iOS, Android, Web, MacOS
• CI: Jenkins or similar
• Experience with Git using SourceTree or or command line; Gitflow experience a plus
• Experience in automating build and deployment processes
• Experience using JIRA or similar bug tracking systems
• Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
• Seven to nine years of relevant work experience with programming concepts, development logic or automating complex processes
Required Skills / Experience
• A highly motivated individual with a knowledge of Agile methodology, QA principles and techniques with specific knowledge of test automation.
• 5-8 plus years of experience in automated software testing.
• Has experience working in Agile environment.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Good understanding of how to structure automated test cases and identify the test cases suited for automation.
• Must manage to work in multiple modules simultaneously, Agile mindset and fast to adapt to change.
• Collaborate with team members to build highly maintainable and reusable automation modules, following best practices and standards in testing and code health.
Job: Information Technology
Primary Location: Georgia-GA-Atlanta
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 190035996
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.