U.S. Bank Principal Product Manager - DIY Leader in Atlanta, Georgia
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Group Product Manager – DIY Digital Lead The DIY Digital Lead will report to the Head of Consumer Digital Use Experiences. They will be responsible for developing a digital experience vision and associated roadmap that contributes to achieving our goal of making 100% of the bank available for customers to DIY, developing strategies that cross interfaces (mobile apps, browsers, across multiple screen sizes) and channels, and creating digital products that can be used by customers and employees. The person in this role will collaborate with peers and other leaders to visualize, strategize, prioritize, implement, and measure our impact and growth of DIY digital products and digital engagement to maximize digital product value to the bank.
Core responsibilities include:
• Collaborates with stakeholders and business partners to define digital capabilities and experience and align with other Consumer segment and enterprise strategies
• Establish, monitor and maintain cross-departmental communication about how product work is prioritized and managed, as well as how key metrics are performing
• Partner with capability managers, delivery managers, architects, UX Design, scrum masters, business lines and other product managers to evangelize the best solutions and facilitate execution across various stakeholders
• Hands-on leader who excels at data analysis and customer research to drive discovery and ensure the right problems are identified along with the most fitting solution
• Work collaboratively across BLs / Functions to define, sequence and execute the DIY Digital roadmap
• Act as a leader and mentor for other digital product managers
• Advocates and embodies customer-obsession, within and outside the Consumer digital team, resulting in simple, frictionless and innovative digital products/experiences
• Presents persuasively and authoritatively to peers and senior leadership, while facilitating collaborative conversation
• Define and evolve the automated investing experience in alignment with the Consumer and Digital Strategy
• Create experience roadmaps aligned with partner business objectives
• Take experiences from initial concept through user research, co-creation and rapid prototyping
• Articulates the trade-off between KPIs that measure customer experience and KRIs that measure risk
• Clearly quantifies the strategic value and business benefit of DIY digital experiences and contributes to executive management evangelization for investment approval
• Demonstrates thought leadership by integrating analytics to drive innovative experiences for customers that have a positive impact on business results
• Manages a consistent, repeatable set of product artifacts (product-level roadmaps, feature / function gap analysis, journey / process maps, inventory of “best-in-class” experiences), evolving them in sync as our business changes and grows
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting usbank.com/careers (https://www.usbank.com/careers/index.html) .
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company’s status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program (https://www.usbank.com/careers/verification-of-eligibility-for-employment.html) .
Our 74,000 employees work across departments to help our millions of retail, business, wealth management, payment, commercial and corporate, and investment services customers across the country and around the world turn their dreams into reality. Our employees are empowered to create change and drive our future, and we pride ourselves on diligently and ethically upholding U.S. Bank’s best-in-class financial record and legacy of more than 150 years in banking. Most importantly, we put people first, cultivating and treasuring meaningful relationships with the customers we serve, the colleagues we support and the communities where we live and work.