U.S. Bank Head of Enterprise Account Management, U.S. Bank Payment Solutions in ATLANTA, Georgia
The Head of Enterprise Account Management, U.S. Bank Payment Solutions will manage the existing enterprise account business portfolio, totaling approximately $350 million. The Head of Enterprise Account Management, U.S. Bank Payment Solutions is accountable for the overall existing portfolio performance, servicing and maintained of existing accounts, and for aligning account management objectives with Elavon and U.S. Bank’s business strategy. This role will report directly to the EVP of U.S. Bank Payments Solutions.
This position will require understanding and anticipating trends in the industry, opportunities for growth, and will leverage relationship management expertise to drive improvements in the performance within the existing books of business. Partnership and nurturing of relationships at the executive level within Elavon and U.S. Bank Corporate & Commercial Banking to address strategic business issues will be vital to the role.
The Head of Enterprise Account Management, U.S. Bank Payment Solutions will be directly responsible for driving the vision and implementation of the Enterprise business portfolio’s revenue strategy and serve as a change agent. A successful candidate will bring a fresh perspective and will accelerate business growth.
• Drives the strategy and alignment of Account Management to leverage transformational impacts through adoption of compelling offers that accelerate business value for our customers
• Focus the team on customer intimacy to deliver business impact to a customer’s business by understanding their key business issues and opportunities
• Build and nurture C-level relationships across top accounts to solidify our partnership and commitment to the customer while assisting with deeper account penetration
• Create a consistent and valued customer experience leveraging scalable and repeatable methodologies through proven best practices
• Develop and execute growth plans and strategies to drive upsell/cross sell, particular with our Corporate & Commercial Banking
• Drive One Bank, build network within U.S. Bank and ensure U.S. Bank payment services is a critical part of every business’s story driving value for customer and shareholders
• Participate in corporate strategic planning, sales strategy development, and forecasting, sales resource planning, and budgeting
• Drive and manage overall account health
• Set clear and challenging goals while committing to improved performance
• Establish learning and development objectives essential to the sales organization’s success, actively assess the value of training and development investments, and monitors outcomes to ensure high ROI
• Lead by example and drive the organization's performance with an attitude of continuous improvement by being open to feedback and self-improvement
• Develop a motivated and top performing team and workforce aligned with the goals of the organization
• Ensure that there is a strategic approach to managing talent; succession planning, career development and assessment of team’s organizational health
Skills & disposition:
• Exceptional knowledge of the Enterprise, large scale customer base
• A desire to be customer obsessed and maintain an impeccable focus the customer experience.
• Strong business acumen – excellent handle on revenue management and forecast.
• Works well with business partners and team members to deliver solutions for customers and act in the bank’s best interest with each opportunity
• A strong network within U.S. Bank, Corporate & Commercial Banking, preferred
• Credibility at an exceptionally senior level
• Ability to build a comprehensive Account Plan to facilitate deeper relationships in for our enterprise accounts
• Bachelor’s degree in business , or equivalent work experience ( MBA degree desired)
• 10 years sale leadership experience in a small business sales environment
• 15 years in payment processing or financial services or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
• Superior verbal and written communication skills
• Proven success in building relationships and attaining sales goals
• Can thrive in a demanding, fast-paced environment
• Excellent leadership, management, and interpersonal skills
• Detailed understanding of best practices for Salesforce utilization as a Customer Relationship Management tool
• Ability to travel extensively
Primary Location: Georgia-GA-Atlanta
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 200019917
Other Locations: United States
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.