U.S. Bank Elavon Product Digital Executive in ATLANTA, Georgia
U.S. Bank is investing heavily in digital technology and customer experience with the objective to have a best in class U.S. Bank / Elavon mobile and web experience. It is a key component of increasing centrality with our customer. The purpose in our reorganization is to elevate the visibility and focus of our core systems delivery is three-fold:
1.) these platforms generate over $1 billion USD globally and house the lifeblood of Elavon. Today's organization lacks a focus on the overall value/importance to clients & shareholders. Further the potential growth of capabilities on these platforms is lost in the current organization.
2.) today's organization separates our sales and service digital solutions and our omni commerce digital solutions and
3.) combining the groups responsible for sales, service, gateways, developer solutions and point of sale solutions allows for improved efficiency as well as improved solutions for clients. We are establishing a new department to focus on this discipline which requires skills and experiences not currently found as part of the organization.
The Elavon Product Digital Executive will establish a center of excellence on how to bring all above the glass solutions to our four core humans (SMBs, Corporates, Teammates and Partner / Developers. This team is responsible for architecting, designing, and overseeing delivery of all digital and Point of Interaction solutions. Role requires broad collaboration with multiple internal and external organizations. Leader will need to be steeped in how to analyze the digital competitive market and within our financial resources deliver best in class experiences for our four humans. This position requires experience in high transaction payments marketplace as well as state of the art digital solution design
• Develop/Analyze new monetization strategies, partnerships, go to market approach, scaling/upsell strategies and features to decrease customer effort
• Lead competitive analysis, and incorporate this insight into developing product offerings and features we can take to market
• Support analyses to recommend optimal approach for go-to-market launch by market, including account segmentation, launch pricing, sales team responsibilities, service processes, incentives and customer effort reduction
• Incorporate this feedback into developing product offerings and packages we can take to market
• Project management for new product launch process and feature changes (e.g. clarifying responsibilities, requirements, timelines for deliverables, interdependencies)
• Collaborate effectively with stakeholders across Sales, Marketing, Client Success, Finance, Product and Engineering to support our new product launch process
Achieve digital targets for customer adoption, interactions, customer satisfaction, sales, and cost to serve targets.
Perform as a key leader in furthering U.S. Bank’s digital transformation by hiring, developing, and retaining talent, as well as influencing organizational structure, and expanding the knowledge of digital across the enterprise
12 years of banking or other relevant work experience.
7 years of management experience.
BA/MBA in marketing, or other related field.
Strong leadership abilities and strategic management skills.
Knowledge of business unit's function and products.
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Well-developed analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills.
Considerable tact, diplomacy and people skills.
Job: Product Management
Primary Location: Georgia-GA-Atlanta
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 200020235
Other Locations: United States
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.