U.S. Bank Wealth Management Advisor in SEDALIA, Missouri
The Wealth Management Advisor (WMA) is the investment planning and investment and insurance products lead in the local market. The WMA is responsible for facilitating the delivery of strategies and capabilities including portfolio management, trust administration, investment advisory and insurance. WMAs assist clients and families by gaining a thorough understanding of their unique goals and objectives and constructing appropriate goals-based investment portfolios. WMAs advise clients using U.S. Bank's Asset Management Group (AMG) or U.S. Bancorp Investments' open architecture where appropriate, to deliver economic and market views, investment strategy, manager/fund/security research and due diligence, and portfolio construction resulting in tailored investment management and insurance services based upon a client's unique situation.
• Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
• Two to five years of experience in a financial sales position, preferably working with Affluent and High Net Worth clients
• FINRA Series 7, 63, 65 or 66 licenses, and applicable state insurance license
• Expert knowledge in financial planning, including but not limited to goals-based planning, asset allocation, retirement planning, and education funding
• Expert knowledge of the securities industry, including U.S. Bancorp Investments, investment and insurance products and services
• Ability to effectively present investment strategies to clients and maintain a holistic approach to planning
• Strong relationship management, sales and new business development skills
• Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient with various computer software programs including the ability to use recommended desktop planning tools and processes
Job: Investments / Insurance
Primary Location: Missouri-MO-Sedalia
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 180008961
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.